• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 Tegu Talk and Varnyard Herps Inc. TEGU GIVEAWAY CONTEST Discussion Thread!

got10

Sorry Adam but it took me far too long to secure a healthy blue. But I tell you what . If he takes a liking to the my red female I'll put you on top of the list.Deal?

lilgonz

What am I doing wrong, when I try to reply to post my entry, i am not getting the option to add an attachment, I can add one to just about any other reply.. Please help would really like to at least try to enter this contest. Thanks

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
To answer some questions:

"TeguTalk" cannot be added later.
Sorry, no changing your submission. Choose wisely before submitting your entry!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i dont want to be a poop but there are a few entries that are from members who registered late, will those be pulled?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Contest entries will be double checked before voting starts. I'll have the voting up ASAP!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214