• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

4x8x5 in the making...

Chris23039

5 Year Member
Usually built in two halfs, each half being able to fit through a door and then joined together in the room you want

RickyNo

This cage is framed out correctly nothing will ever bow. But the inside of the enclosure top half i used outside high gloss paint and the bottom half is coated in fiberglass resin. the paint though he is having fun peeling off. Will have to come up with an alternative soon.

RickyNo

Just put my misters in. Next will be the filtrated pond.

New misting system for the tegu. Done with foggers. I get so much better humidity if the soil is wet, humidity just irradiates from it. So instead of spraying the cage down 2 or 3 times a day I am thinkin this will work out much better for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980