• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A couple of pics of my female

dorton

5 Year Member
Just a random pic from her in the yard yesterday. I had a bunch more, but they accidentally got reased when uploading :cry:

She went outside in the grass for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago, and all went well for a little bit. After I let her down and let her walk around for a little bit she kinda went into the wild animal mindset for a couple of minutes. She started snorting, and blew up like she was really pissed. It caught me off guard due to the fact she had never acted like that...ever! She was even twitching her tail like she wanted to be sure it was ready to whip if needed. I reached down and grabbed her, she freaked out, started death rolling, and even opened her mouth in an attempt to get away!
I just held her to keep her from getting injured, or biting me and after a minute or so she calmed right back down.
We are working towards another outing, but for now it just consists of us sitting on the back porch and enjoying the sun.

tegu-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me