• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A Year on from time of order still NO TEGU

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Really guys? Come on, we are talking about an overseas shippment, it is not instant pudding, tegus are Cites II, and you cannot ship without a Cites permit. Simon did not want to wait, and I cannot control the USFW. This is not the first time I had a long wait, I waited 14 months last year on one of the permits.

This crap being posted here is really getting old. There is just way too much trolling. If you want the stats on your tegu, why don't you try contacting me? And not going by crap posted here.

That said, is there anyone that made a deposit on an Extreme that did not hear from me about them hatching? As for the BnWs, they will be hatching around the end of this month, I do have some that are hatching around the 20th, but these will be going to those that rolled their deposit over from last season.

I cannot go by user names here and figure out who you are, if you have any questions or concerns, why not contact me? As for Heather, please emil me and let me know what name the tegu was reserved under.

As for Simon, he got a refund for what he deserves, he breached the contract and changed his mind. I will tell you this, the Extreme he was going to get is one awesome Extreme, I think he will be just fine staying here with me. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 102_0449.JPG
    102_0449.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 102_0452.JPG
    102_0452.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 102_0453.JPG
    102_0453.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 102_0454.JPG
    102_0454.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 102_0455.JPG
    102_0455.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 26

Logie_Bear

VARNYARD said:
That said, is there anyone that made a deposit on an Extreme that did not hear from me about them hatching? As for the BnWs, they will be hatching around the end of this month, I do have some that are hatching around the 20th, but these will be going to those that rolled their deposit over from last season.

I put down a 2012 deposit for one of your luvly extremes back in August, and haven't gotten an email yet. I'll shoot you a message this afternoon. Your babies are beautiful bobby- I can't wait! :D

wford84

Everybody gives him too much crap from what I have seen. I am sure he is a busy guy and if he hired someone else to take his calls and emails he would have to charge more. I haven't heard anyone complain on his quality, just of poor communication. I called him a month ago and he picked up and told me all he had left is giants which I couldn't afford. I have dealt with shipping overseas and it is a pain to say the least, and I'm sure with animals its worse. On the internet it seems bad experiences spread like wildfire across forums and someone who has many happy customers can still get a bad name from a few negative experiences. I think he still has a good name, but when he has to wait for animals to hatch and has anxious customers with animals reserved coming on forums concerned they won't get their tegu because of reading a few bad stories it really becomes a vicious cycle. I have never bought directly from bobby but there are far more good experiences with him than bad.

SuperSkylar

I put 2 deposits down. For a High contrast red, and Giant. No update email from you. But just shot you an email, and a question. Can't wait to hear back from you.

Dirtydmc

VARNYARD said:
Really guys? Come on, we are talking about an overseas shippment, it is not instant pudding, tegus are Cites II, and you cannot ship without a Cites permit. Simon did not want to wait, and I cannot control the USFW. This is not the first time I had a long wait, I waited 14 months last year on one of the permits.

This crap being posted here is really getting old. There is just way too much trolling. If you want the stats on your tegu, why don't you try contacting me? And not going by crap posted here.

I cannot go by user names here and figure out who you are, if you have any questions or concerns, why not contact me? As for Heather, please emil me and let me know what name the tegu was reserved under.

As for Simon, he got a refund for what he deserves, he breached the contract and changed his mind. I will tell you this, the Extreme he was going to get is one awesome Extreme, I think he will be just fine staying here with me. :rolleyes:
He's gorgeous! Much brighter and whiter than Dexter is. Sooooooo jelous.

Bntegus

I deal with cites every month i just sent some tegus to england and i got papers in 2 weeks and i get papers back in 1 week in canada so you really are full of it your just dont care because you have all these people paying you deposits for eggs not lizards. Im not trying to start **** buy a tegu not a egg people.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bntegus that's interesting because I know a few breeders who have dealt with site papers who say it takes over 30 days just to get the process going, most cases much much longer, @Bobby you need to send that boy to Chicago asap lol storm needs another buddy

Bntegus

reptastic said:
Bntegus that's interesting because I know a few breeders who have dealt with site papers who say it takes over 30 days just to get the process going, most cases much much longer, @Bobby you need to send that boy to Chicago asap lol storm needs another buddy
if you just aply for your papers it will take 6 months you have to call and push them they are a goverment employe lol. There is one problem most of the people on here just believe what bobby tells them and they have never shipped anything over seas its a job you dont just go to ups and say here shipp this but if you cant do your job find a new. Im not saying bobby is a bad guy he just needs to sell tegus not eggs and poeple need to stop paying for eggs it make the breeder look bad when this stuff happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz