• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

another damn vet bill, with great relief and expectations

krazyeyez

She allows me to spoon feed her soft food without hesitation... She is a little reluctant to take water from a baby syringe but she does.... Still no movement from her hide, unless I pull her out to feed or bath. I have the aluminum ordered for the basin and hood of the enclosure, a fabricator will bend and weld the sides next week, getting all the glass and frames there after, just need to find fiberglass to line and thicken the basin and hood... Should be working on the incubator this weekend.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Im confused, if she is already 30 days into her gestation shouldnt she be over due or due to lay any day???? Typically they lay between 3-4weeks after mating.... Do you have a nest site set up for her? How will she nest and lay if she cant walk? I hate to say it but I honestly do not see a bright outcome for her... I really hope thats not the case though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980