• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody want a Custom Signature?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I would like one.My number is 8.
Not sure this pic would work.My fav colors are purple and pink.I am such a girl. :D
I'll be looking for a better pic,maybe get a close up face shot of all 4 but seperate?

Dec302007Tegus.jpg

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Looks Good,my puter crashed and I am on an old one but I will try to get 4 head shots of them and maybe that would be easier to work with.
Thanks for your work. :mrgreen:

Brat!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
um, sorry to bring this topic back up, but my recently got a new YouTube account as a director, and I need a new back ground, can you, Cowher please do another one, one for my back ground, , if you can, that will be really cool, and i will appreciate it very much

can you please fit all this on the back ground:

14555redtegu1ef0.jpg

e029a1ye0.jpg

05clutch91hatched41eo7.jpg

cloverfieldposter1te9.jpg

Can you please write Easy Life Xotic Herp TV at the very bottom, and cut out the date on the last pic
thanks

COWHER

5 Year Member
I think there will be to much in the picture but ill do two for you so you can choose... I have a new Job now so monday to thursday I wont get a thing done.. so just hang in there with me

ZEKE

5 Year Member
can you make me a signature with these 2 pics in it? i like the bright florescent green, blue, and orange. my number is 151.

goodpicoflily.jpg

DSCN12110001.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I gave up on this post awhile ago. It was just getting to hectic for me. It takes time to produce a really good sig and often enough the creator is not satisfied with the work and will hafta tweak it multiple times. Just be patient, Cowher is doing an awesome job and he will get to it when he has time. There's alot fo free programs on the net for working with pictures if you wanna try something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980