• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody want a Custom Signature?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hell yeah he did a amazing job. Gear Of War is my fav. game too!!

COWHER

5 Year Member
thanks guys i am actually getting my fire back for doing art work im really getting into it again i hope i can get as good as i used to be

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
hell yeah he did a amazing job. Gear Of War is my fav. game too!!

Gears of war,bioshock and halo.3 of my favorite 360 games...And from what I hear there is a second gears of war coming out soon.

COWHER

5 Year Member
hey WhiskeyTango do you still want your iggy in the signature? also what kinda stuff do you like... do you like fairies because i saw a pic of one in your picture of yourself. i need some inspiration :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
Ahh that fairy.My friend put that up there and I have not been able to get it off my mirror.LOL.

yep my iggy can go in the siggy.Anything with dragons or video games im cool with it.

thanks

COWHER

5 Year Member
I made 2 cuz they were easy if you dont like them let me know and ill toss a few more ideas around

11111111111.jpg

222222222222.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
lmao i did that cuz your iggy looks like he going "WTF!" so i figured i would put a dragon in like it was outta focus

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Joe, I think they are awesome too, but is there anyway we can make them a little smaller. Some of them are just too big and are taking up a bunch of space on the server.

Thanks bro.

COWHER

5 Year Member
joe what are the dimensions you used?? i thought they would get resized when people downloaded them ooooopppppssss :oops: sorry bobby my bad

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I usually go around 4x2 inch. When I downloaded the ones you made I noticed your resolution was really high on them but the correct size for the most part. They just needed to be turned down a lil. 70-80 pixels is good resolution for a signature and then 4x2 or around there

ps. thanks for getting me in trouble hehe :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980