• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody want a Custom Signature?

Tegudude

5 Year Member
Hey don't have one yet but his/her name will be Kit-Kat and could you put a pic of a blue tegu on it I don't have a pic but if you could. :D

G

Gonna search for my photoshop license bro and I'll get to work and take some of this work off your hands. Lol. Probably a little overwhelming.

Oh and a few more things. Does your computer handle some hardcore renderring? If so, you might wanna download apophysis and terragen. Practice with your mirror tools in photoshop on renders you can make in apo.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol well actually it's not so bad. I only have 2 requests that need to be filled and everyone hasn't mentioned they wanted one!! So I am only going to do it for those who request one. :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hahaha good thing is wasn't a tattoo!!! lmao aight I will change it when I get a chance. lol sorry bro.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lmao sorry again dude
here ya go
stormyshiphb0.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey ari here ya go my man. Hope you like it. You didnt give me any ideas that you would of liked so I just threw this together.
ariyv5.jpg

Again, just resize to desired size and your set!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Gonna search for my photoshop license bro and I'll get to work and take some of this work off your hands. Lol. Probably a little overwhelming.

Oh and a few more things. Does your computer handle some hardcore renderring? If so, you might wanna download apophysis and terragen. Practice with your mirror tools in photoshop on renders you can make in apo.

This sounds like a foreign language bro. thats how noob i am lol. I'll check out the programs tho. I am running an ATI X1600 pro video card so I think it should handle the load.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ask and you shall recieve. here ya go Olympus. Hey how do you get Rolexx to open his mouth like that? Does he just do it on his own?
rolexxdp3.jpg

olympus

5 Year Member
Ayo puff you are the sh@#. Thanks bro you hooked it up, it came out way better than I hoped for. You have some real talent. FYI I have indian feathers the same colors and design on my arms. She opens her mouth like that when I touch her nose..

aj12790

5 Year Member
Hey Puff,Can you do something with this
IMG_0012.jpg
.I am into skulls and evil faces......Thanks in advance[/img]

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
here is the pic i want <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/kickinwing18/?action=view&current=tyler027.jpg">http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/ ... ler027.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.