• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody want a Custom Signature?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
like i said here are some of my pieces. going back soon to do my whole calf.
2003407804084002532_rs.jpg

2003465476073293682_rs.jpg

2003450398986771706_rs.jpg

2003490355093722495_rs.jpg

Also have one on my upper left chest and the captain wheel in the spider web is now colored in. I just don't have and updated pic. To all my other homies I will try and do a signature for you this weekend. :)

Tegudude

5 Year Member
Hello can I get mine and could you put Butterfinger and snickers on thier instead of kit-kat I am going to get 2 and could you put the two wrestlers Undertaker and Batista on thier.

COWHER

5 Year Member
hey man i got photo shop now too! thanks mike :lol: :lol: . i have been fooling around on it so here is a few more signatures that i came up with for me 8) . don't worry I'll rotate them once and a wile so I'm gunna still use yours :lol:
ChompSignaturecopy.jpg

piratesignature.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
Mvskokee said:
here is the pic i want <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/kickinwing18/?action=view&current=tyler027.jpg">http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/ ... ler027.jpg</a><!-- m -->

is this good? I figured i would help PuffDragon. :D
Mvskokeesig.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
Tegudude said:
Hello can I get mine and could you put Butterfinger and snickers on thier instead of kit-kat I am going to get 2 and could you put the two wrestlers Undertaker and Batista on thier.
hey do you still want this cuz i just had an idea for it lemme know I'll start working on it for you

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
hey is this thread still active enough to respond back to me?
cuz i would like a signature
here is a pic of my little guy that will be arriving next saturday, and would like him in the center of the back ground that i will be posting, and was also wondering if you can put the korean flag lighter contrast than the other back ground
here's the korean flag
southkoreaflag1ti8.gif

the background flames
flamessml1zx3.jpg

the tegu
getattachment1qb1.jpg

Thanks
-David

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
ooh, I could have some fun with that photo Lexi. I don't wanna steal Joe's thunder, but I'm gonna mess with that when I get home.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
ooh, I could have some fun with that photo Lexi. I don't wanna steal Joe's thunder, but I'm gonna mess with that when I get home.
its cool... i dont mind.. but i do wanna see what you come up with!

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
If you are still doing this thread I have a picture of my iggy from when he was 3.He was looking at the goat moving around in the back :).lol.

Just whatever you want to do with the picture background its cool.

52136Dcp_0010-med.jpg

thanks!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ugh yeah glad to see you guys helping out. the semester winding down and I go a ton of work already on my plate!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.