• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blaptica Dubia sale.

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
Its time to get some of the best feeders for your reptiles! These roaches are great! They are easy to sex, they don't fly, climb or stink! And prefect timing for all the new Tegus out there!

I am selling Blaptica Dubia roaches 150 mixed sizes including adults, for $30 dollars. Shipping in the lower 47 only (Sorry Florida) - Express shipping is $25. $10 dollars for Priority. I am offering live arrival guarantee on priority shipping if the weather is between 40Ã?â??Ã?°F,90Ã?â??Ã?°F. I also have live arrival guarantee on express shipping. If your in Southern California you can do local pick up.

I accept PayPal and money orders.

If you have any questions please pm or email me.

So get your hands on great start colony!
B.dubiamaleandfemale5.jpg

cornking4

5 Year Member
Hey, I'll take 200! I'm in Arizona though, so there may be some casualties. Is there a phone number that I can call you on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029