• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue x Blue/red hatchlings at Underground

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261739

Here is the link. They hatched out some blue X blue/red tegus. There male is het albino blue tegu and the female is a bluexred cross.

yoyocrazy

i was gonna buy one but they said the male is powder...well i dont think so what do you think?and for 400 plus s/h

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
In the ad it sale powdered, in the vid the say platinum. He is a very dark male, which does not mean the offspring will be that way. The female he has is a nice looking cross but not the friendiliest tegu i have seen. I personaly do not want one but i know there is member who lost their redxblue cross and i think they would be interested.

Underground tends to have healthy animals, just not nearly the consitancy in temperment as say Bobby's tegus though.

jerobi2k

Ryan @ Underground has been breeding these since I can remember, if you have the money and are even thingking about it... your answer is yes. Underground has great stuff Ive been shopping there for atleast 15 years. the stuff they hatch themselves is more then amazing. I have 2 friends that have a pair of his Blues and they are super sweet.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
chelvis said:
In the ad it sale powdered, in the vid the say platinum. He is a very dark male, which does not mean the offspring will be that way. The female he has is a nice looking cross but not the friendiliest tegu i have seen. I personaly do not want one but i know there is member who lost their redxblue cross and i think they would be interested.

Underground tends to have healthy animals, just not nearly the consitancy in temperment as say Bobby's tegus though.

Have you posted it on thetegu.com? I know shes on that site more often than here.

These little guys are so cute! Hopefully someone on one of the forums will scoop one up so we can watch 'em grow :D

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have not posted on thetegu.com... man i have not been over there in awhile. I will though just so they do not miss out.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I didnt think Canada had blue tegu, even a blue tegu cross. The price seems a bit high to me, as blues go for $300.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think its a little high, you might be able to talk them down. I've never dealt with them, maybe not. Never hurts to try!

remington-trigger

i asked them if they would let me put a 200 deposit down non refundable and pay the rest off in 2 weeks and they said no...i was very upset i really wanted one...he said they were selling to fast...so i hope in 2 weeks they still have a female left...prolly cant get that lucky...:(

kellen.watkins

if they still have a male next Thursday I'm getting one, I really wanted a blue don't care if platinum or powder albino it don't matter I like all the white coloring and the teardrops, I imagine these would look a lot like blues with a hint of red

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Didn't they say they couldn't sex their tegus?
Scratch that, I think it was another video I was looking at where they said they couldn't sex their babies.

They are cute little suckers anyway, will be interested to see how they color up. If anybody gets one keep us updated with pics and such! :)

kellen.watkins

Don't worry I will, I wanna male cross from them and try to start a breeding project with my femal extreme (if I find her :-( I think 1/2 extreme, 1/8 red, 3/8 blue would be something amazing

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I was originally on the list with a deposit down but decided to not get one, i really just want a normal. I see now i made a okay choice, lol the price is high for me. But i can tell you guys that UnderGround reptile is not over charging really, the average price range is $200-$400 for These hybrids and when you think about the parents its really not a bad deal.

I've dealt with them twice and everything went smoothly.

jerobi2k

was by Underground yesterday, saw the Reds and the Red/Blue crosses they all looked amazing.. they have a bunch still of both. they are very active..I had to talk myself down from leaving with a pair. watching one of them grow would be so nice! I hope if any of you get one you keep us posted!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's still high,.. when you consider the fact that AAs are a 3 way cross and they go for 350. What's the extra 50 bucks for,.. the fact that they're possibly het for albino and is shipping included in the price?. Unless I'm missing it,.. I don't see it on either add

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.