• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue x Blue/red hatchlings at Underground

jerobi2k

I really dont know, Ive never been huge on Blues myself but all I do know is they are always priced higher then the red or b/W. I see blues every year for around 350 and they always sell. maybe they figure if they go for 350 they will go for 4? no clue just sharing what I saw.

kellen.watkins

Oh come Thursday if there is still a male available I'm getting one, I could of gotten one this week but I don't feel like eating bologna and top roman all week lol the guy at underground told me most likely there will be plenty by then, I got a question can I house my 2011 extreme with one of the hybrids temporarily?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@ Jerobi,.. for me the color of Blues have always intrigued me. Even though very few actually have a noticeably blue color too them. But there are some out there and a lot of red blue crosses seem to have more blue coloring. Usually more so than red from what I've seen anyway,.. plus blue is my favorite color :p.

kellen.watkins

I like the tear drop under the eye and the color as well I have yet to see one that was blue but that platinum white color is awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me