• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

blues locale?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, but remember, if I was selling gators in Alaska, and exporting them to China, could they say that is where gators are found? It was just the port of export, it does not mean they were collected there.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Yes, but remember, if I was selling gators in Alaska, and exporting them to China, could they say that is where gators are found? It was just the port of export, it does not mean they were collected there.

It's frustrating not to have the money and education to research this first hand. Some say that blues may have genetic markers that link them to teguixin, but since Bobby's arg had only one loreal scale that diffuses the idea that they have much genetic difference and it's more of an adaptational difference. Bobby if I win the lottery I'm taking you and Dave and Cowher on a LONG trip to South America. Lol. I bought my ticket this morning, and the master of the house (the 0.1 Homo Sapiens) says it's a go. Hahaha

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I'll make sure my life insurance is paid up!! Just in case I have too good a time! Or decide not to go back!

Yea well prepare yourself. I win a crapload of money it's gonna be 5 star all the way, and we can be there as long as we want, and you can get to building any darn cage I want. lol.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The xxxxx is because ApriliaRufo tried to use a word that is censored, the system was made by me to catch some of these words and rewrite them when posted. IMO, foul language is not needed to express yourself here, it is also not allowed. There are and can be children here, they too are welcome. Lets try to keep this site and chat 100% child safe, they are the future of our hobby. :wink:

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
The xxxxx is because ApriliaRufo tried to use a word that is censored, the system was made by me to catch some of these words and rewrite them when posted. IMO, foul language is not needed to express yourself here, it is also not allowed. There are and can be children here, they too are welcome. Lets try to keep this site and chat 100% child safe, they are the future of our hobby. :wink:

I was just trying to state the name of humans. lol Homosapiens as one word is what I'll try next time.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
It would be hot if some tegus stood with the green head color that they're born with.

I think there's a species or two that do.....Bobby posted a few pics somewhere.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here ya go bro:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258&highlight=odd">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic ... hlight=odd</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.