• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Call of Duty Peeps?

ashesc212

5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
lol dude you need alot of practice before you tango with the KSTAR...and im not a expert but i know what i can do...maybe you should drop that boring socom game and play a real game like call of duty...lol :-D

LOL You guys are too funny!

You definitely need to get a PS3 and BOOSTFEEN, COD is where it's at!

Anyone have COD: World at War?

KSTAR

5 Year Member
ashesc has me thinking about getting a ps3 man so we can all battle...and you know what that means...BOOSTFEEN is going down....G36c and red dot sight will be your worst nightmare dude!!! muuwahhhh (evil laugh) :lol:

KSTAR

5 Year Member
yo EG6 you dont want none of this...you and BOOSTFEEN can tag team while i roll alone and still win

Wooly

5 Year Member
I play COD4 and Gears 2 on 360, but I play COD5 on PS3.

360 Gamertag: BigWooly123

PS3 PSN: BigWooly123

Jer723

5 Year Member
hey guys, i think bobby should add a trash talk section on the forum, what do you think? . . . lol!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
hey ashesc212 you know what...ima be around a ps3 this up coming thursday and if your home and i can get in contact with you through like aim or something its gonna be me and you...i wanna see what you got... :twisted: because right now this is what im doing :rasp

Jer723

5 Year Member
yea i play, but once in a blue moon, ive been more interested in my tegu than video games for the past month, lol

ashesc212

5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
hey ashesc212 you know what...ima be around a ps3 this up coming thursday and if your home and i can get in contact with you through like aim or something its gonna be me and you...i wanna see what you got... :twisted: because right now this is what im doing :rasp

LOL - it's on!

Ps. .. Sorry I missed you on AIM.

Jer723 - what's your PSN name or are you on xbox?

Wooly

5 Year Member
What's everyone's k/d ratio on COD4? Mines 1.44 right now. And its like 1.27 on COD5 I think..

Jer723

5 Year Member
im on ps3 but i havent gotten online yet i used to be an xbox live freak! well at least until i sold my xbox 360. lol ill see if i have time to do it today, ive been so busy.

EG6

5 Year Member
o man..the day is almost here....2 more days..lol..kstar,boostfeen and ashesc212 hope u guys are ready...cause im gonna destroy all 3..haha

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Jer723 said:
im on ps3 but i havent gotten online yet i used to be an xbox live freak! well at least until i sold my xbox 360. lol ill see if i have time to do it today, ive been so busy.

Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

EG6 said:
o man..the day is almost here....2 more days..lol..kstar,boostfeen and ashesc212 hope u guys are ready...cause im gonna destroy all 3..haha

Wait - so you do have it on PS3? What is your PSN name!?!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Hey I'm on xbox so I can't play until Thursday so be online so I can im you and let you know when ima get on so you can lose!!!! LOL it's on ashesc! :roon

ashesc212

5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
Hey I'm on xbox so I can't play until Thursday so be online so I can im you and let you know when ima get on so you can lose!!!! LOL it's on ashesc! :roon

I'll clear my schedule lol...

any idea of what time? Is Boostfeen playing too? How bout you EG?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214