• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Call of Duty Peeps?

KSTAR

5 Year Member
ummm i dont know really around what time but were gonna be on around the same time so when i find out ill let you know...just make sure you check your pms through out the day on thursday or if your on aim ill be on all day to so we can all link up through there...i hope your ready... :mrgreen:

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Zelera said:
I also play both xxx on ps3
mostly cod4 tho.

Cool - what's your name (if you wanna play sometime!)

KSTAR said:
ummm i dont know really around what time but were gonna be on around the same time so when i find out ill let you know...just make sure you check your pms through out the day on thursday or if your on aim ill be on all day to so we can all link up through there...i hope your ready... :mrgreen:

sounds good

reptilerookie

5 Year Member
i play cod4 and worlds at war on xbox 360 but right now microsoft has my xbox their fixin it and im about to buy a p3 just for socom my brotherin law is hooked like to the point hes about to be divorced we should start a clan TEGU lol

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
My xbox broke, if i ever get it fixxe4d i'd playt world at war, you can add me, i'm KHARN420

one of my homeboys plays world at war religously. you can add him his gamertag is ROSCODOG707T

he's a great guy to play games with. he's online a lot. has a lot of fun and is mature. a pleasure to play against and with.

just tell him dj sent you.

Lovestegus

5 Year Member
I play COD MW on 360. If anyone wants to add me just send a request to "Le Necrophagous"... I usually play team deathmatch or mercenaries, sometime headquarters... Usually always go positive in kills. Been getting 20+ kills in single digits with deaths lately...

Can't wait for MW 2... It's going to ROCK!

simon021

5 Year Member
I play world at war zombies all the time. I never play any other mode so I'm still level 1, but I could care less. I have so much fun with zombies that it's all I ever do.

look for me! diggs021 on the 360!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214