• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Call of Duty Peeps?

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Does anyone play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or World at War? ...just curious...Chris and I play them all the time....all our PS3 games are shooters lol.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
I play but PC only, although I do have it for 360, I never touched it once lol. My lil bro has em now. Anyone else a PC gamer? Burnout or H.A.W.X?

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
I got it for PS3. I play COD4 modern warfare but I'm always on socom confrontation cause I have a clan on there.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
I got it for PS3. I play COD4 modern warfare but I'm always on socom confrontation cause I have a clan on there.

That's cool! We both use both Chuey518 (he's on this forum too: Chuey) and Ashes930, so if you see us on hit us up! What's your PSN sn?

As far as Socom goes, we bought that when it first came out and Chris was all disappointed (before that he had been a Socom addict). He didn't like the new game play and all the gliches and how it has a new maker.

I'm jealous of all the Xbox peeps here! You guys should play together!

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
BOOSTFEEN said:

That's cool! We both use both Chuey518 (he's on this forum too: Chuey) and Ashes930, so if you see us on hit us up! What's your PSN sn?

As far as Socom goes, we bought that when it first came out and Chris was all disappointed (before that he had been a Socom addict). He didn't like the new game play and all the gliches and how it has a new maker.

I'm jealous of all the Xbox peeps here! You guys should play together!

My PSN SN is BOOSTFEEN if you see me request me as a friend. I hardly play call of duty 4 but if I'm on ill look for you guys and if your on socom as well.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
im on C.O.D for xbox....so if anyone wants round up...look for KSTAR86

You don't wanna round up KSTAR you don't wanna get your throat slicced like a piece of turkey BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!. Come get some Captain Salty Pepper N.....

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Well first off for those people that don't know what were talking about it's a game called call of duty and if you don't gave no more bullets in your gun you can UAE your knife to stab your enemies and that's what BOOSTFEEN is talking about and yes I play call if duty for 360 sorry guys but I'm looking to get a ps3 now just so I can put out BOOSTFEEN every round he plays LOL since he thinks he can beat me but it's all fun...for anyone on 360 request me my tag is KSTAR86

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
Well first off for those people that don't know what were talking about it's a game called call of duty and if you don't gave no more bullets in your gun you can UAE your knife to stab your enemies and that's what BOOSTFEEN is talking about and yes I play call if duty for 360 sorry guys but I'm looking to get a ps3 now just so I can put out BOOSTFEEN every round he plays LOL since he thinks he can beat me but it's all fun...for anyone on 360 request me my tag is KSTAR86

LOL yea I won't have to knife you cause ill run out of bullets when you catch them with your FACE!!! N UR FACE Captain Salty Pepper N***!!!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
lol dude you need alot of practice before you tango with the KSTAR...and im not a expert but i know what i can do...maybe you should drop that boring socom game and play a real game like call of duty...lol :-D

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Come on Eg6 you know the EK9 gets down on call of duty.... 8) :-D Im all NA ( Natrually aspirated) i dont need (BOOST)...LOLOL :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus