• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CB Paraguay Red & White Tegus

Deac77

5 Year Member
This is just funny to watch don't most computers have grammar checks now days? The point remains the same why buy from him when you can buy the same from. Underground for less even if he has the degrees he claims he mediocre at best on buisness "I just bout this awesome product from a retailer and I want to sell it to you for double but I'm telling you were I got it and what I paid"

got10

i was really intrigued by the fact he was reselling (allegedly) underground's reds at some real UBER high prices .But had the nerve to offer me $400 for my female blue because she is only worth that much ? OK
But we know that he is such an excellent breeder farmer and degree holding individual so we must have him back . We need the comic relief here 'LOL

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm trying to figure out what it meant that they were keeping the majestic runts a secret. Is it because they are keeping them or didn't want anyone to know about an imperfection in the line?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He was speaking for himself Laura. He kept saying he was close with Johnny at teguterra but those were false claims, as were all his other claims. I spoke with Johnny and he denied any relation to the guy. He's got his "majestics" all over his website, no secret there. This guy thought he was a boss, saying hes kept his as a secret.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for clarifying! I don't know Johnny, but after reading this thread, I was wondering if Johnny was really working with the OP. I read this thread this morning with my coffee and it was just so freakin' weird, lol.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have read post by Johnny back in the day and even this is beyond him really. All I can say is wow and glad he is gone. $1000 for a tegu, gzzz.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Thanks for clarifying! I don't know Johnny, but after reading this thread, I was wondering if Johnny was really working with the OP. I read this thread this morning with my coffee and it was just so freakin' weird, lol.

I understand. Johnny is by far one of the very few people I go to for advice when it's a big deal. He's real cool. The OP is a nut job.
Dana C said:
My guess is that he will try to get back on here at some point.

Agreed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced