• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CB Paraguay Red & White Tegus

Tegu Dude

teguboy77 said:
got10 said:
If that is the price of his reds, I wonder what he would be willing to pay for my female blue? I don't know where this guy is from ,But, who takes a lizard with them bow hunting ? News to me . Anybody else take their lizards hunting with them ?

Yeah true lol,im going to take my rhino ig,and cuban to the bar for some drinks lol.

I will pay $400 for her, if you are willing to sell/trade.

Tegu Dude

Wow, I never realized how long tegus can hold thier breath.Ye one that is shedding w 5 rows of spots has been soaking underwater for @30minutes. I think he just came up to see what I was doing on the comp.& get on my lap. He has 9 rows of spots @its body. I'm namong him waterboy lappy willmore. Do any of you give ur pets middle names?

Tegu Dude

Here they are (hopefully), I'm a country boy not a comp geek.I put 2 3/4blue,1/4reds also. I almost put my $1000 runt majestic on there but im glad I caught it. Me and LaRocca are keeping the runts a secret except the last one on his majestic tab.[attachment=3849][attachment=3850][attachment=3851][attachment=3852][attachment=3853][attachment=3854][attachment=3855][attachment=3856][attachment=3857]

Attachments

• IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 1

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So what size/type enclosure are you including and are you shipping? Do you have pics of the parents and proof they are from Paraguay?

Tegu Dude

Dang, I didnt delete the majestic. I will put the pics of parents soon. They are from Underground Reptiles and I watched them hatch. Underground has been breeding them for over 10 years. I wanted to buy them all but me and my Grandmother had to fax our licence & ID, and by the time we got togeter he only had 6 left. I ordered 5 but he accendentally send me the hold back by mistake. I still have my other female hybrid on hold, b/c I am getting all the other herps I need for the Dixie Reptile Show on the 21st. I will have several tables w exotic plants,animals, supplies, freebies,etc. Remember that if you bring your tegu, you will get a custom fit leather bell harnes and/or a tegu Terra T shirt.
Tegu Dude said:
Dang, I didnt delete the majestic. I will put the pics of parents soon. They are from Underground Reptiles and I watched them hatch. Underground has been breeding them for over 10 years. I wanted to buy them all but me and my Grandmother had to fax our licence & ID, and by the time we got togeter he only had 6 left. I ordered 5 but he accendentally send me the hold back by mistake. I still have my other female hybrid on hold, b/c I am getting all the other herps I need for the Dixie Reptile Show on the 21st. I will have several tables w exotic plants,animals, supplies, freebies,etc. Remember that if you bring your tegu, you will get a custom fit leather bell harnes and/or a tegu Terra T shirt.

There will be no show in June, so I will be hosting a free one like exotic animal fest'09, w free food, drinks, animals, plants, auctions,etc. My neighbors own country hideaway bed & breakfest (www.countryhideawaybb.com) so you may want to call them ahead of time. They have a pond, camping area, nature trails, etc so if you want to hunt, fish, camp, etc bring your supplies. If youve never been predator hunting or trapping, I'll take you hunting and show you how to trap and catch fish. If youve never caught a bass over 5lbs come here anytime and I'll put you on one. I am a kite landboarder, so if you've never seen or heard of it you can watch me fly in the air. I like to see ppl have fun and enjoy themselves, I dont know why it has to be all about the money these days. Im going to start having weekly free shows as soon as I get the nerves to go to my shop where my dad was murded in '08 by an escape con. If you know anyone who wants to rent a 40x60 shop & 3acres you can call my gandmother Jo Ann Willmore at 334-365-3994. If you like gardening my grandfather is pretty famous for it. He's been on tv, mags, newspapers many time. Busloads of ppl come to tour his gardens every year
As for the enclosure, it is up to you. They will all be in separate clear shoe boxes so buyers can just take it w them. I dont like to put them in bags.
spark678 said:
dat dur is purty tegus.

Bobby Hill is Wrong.

My animals come w a lifetime guarantee that you will never have probs w them & if you do, i will buy it back from you and shipthem to you. I have been working w & training animals& plants for over 30 years, so if you have a problem one bring it to me andI will teach you how to correct it, or buy it fom you then ship it back once its corrected.

Tegu Dude

Tegu Dude said:
Tegu Dude said:

There will be no show in June, so I will be hosting a free one like exotic animal fest'09, w free food, drinks, animals, plants, auctions,etc. My neighbors own country hideaway bed & breakfest (www.countryhideawaybb.com) so you may want to call them ahead of time. They have a pond, camping area, nature trails, etc so if you want to hunt, fish, camp, etc bring your supplies. If youve never been predator hunting or trapping, I'll take you hunting and show you how to trap and catch fish. If youve never caught a bass over 5lbs come here anytime and I'll put you on one. I am a kite landboarder, so if you've never seen or heard of it you can watch me fly in the air. I like to see ppl have fun and enjoy themselves, I dont know why it has to be all about the money these days. Im going to start having weekly free shows as soon as I get the nerves to go to my shop where my dad was murded in '08 by an escape con. If you know anyone who wants to rent a 40x60 shop & 3acres you can call my gandmother Jo Ann Willmore at 334-365-3994. If you like gardening my grandfather is pretty famous for it. He's been on tv, mags, newspapers many time. Busloads of ppl come to tour his gardens every year
As for the enclosure, it is up to you. They will all be in separate clear shoe boxes so buyers can just take it w them. I dont like to put them in bags.
spark678 said:
dat dur is purty tegus.

Bobby Hill is Wrong.

My animals come w a lifetime guarantee that you will never have probs w them & if you do, i will buy it back from you and shipthem to you. I have been working w & training animals& plants for over 30 years, so if you have a problem one bring it to me andI will teach you how to correct it, or buy it fom you then ship it back once its corrected.

If any of you have sugestions on what herps you'd like to see at the show, shoot me a pm. I'm going to have plenty of baby pixies. I will have plenty of nepenthes and sarracenia there for those of you who like carn plants. I will bring as many flytraps,etc as I can. I need to get them in my grow room to speed them out of dormancy.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegu Dude said:
They Range in price from $275-$1000.
Tegu Dude said:
I like to see ppl have fun and enjoy themselves, I dont know why it has to be all about the money these days.
Tegu Dude said:
They are from Underground Reptiles and I watched them hatch.

Are you contradicting yourself on purpose or is it supposed to not be about the money just for the buyers, sellers are excluded? If it weren't about the money you wouldn't be trying to flip underground stock for profit.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
JohnMatthew said:
Tegu Dude said:
They Range in price from $275-$1000.
Tegu Dude said:
I like to see ppl have fun and enjoy themselves, I dont know why it has to be all about the money these days.
Tegu Dude said:
They are from Underground Reptiles and I watched them hatch.

Are you contradicting yourself on purpose or is it supposed to not be about the money just for the buyers, sellers are excluded? If it weren't about the money you wouldn't be trying to flip underground stock for profit.

That's what I have been trying to say, but couldn't figure out how to word it. Thanks John.

Tegu Dude

I want to keep them all, but I need the money for a female blue and a male Majestic. I have 2 holdbacks, 1 w 9 rows of spots, the other is bright red w an ab pattern. The rest are for sale for $275-$500. If you knew how much I love gus, & how excited I get just talking about them, then you'd see I've flown over the nest & back again!

Dana C

A. If has seen them hatch, how can they be from Paraguay as he claims?
B. Varnyards high Reds are $250. The guys Tegu's are pretty but are in no way worth more than $250 as babies.
C. If I am not mistaken, offering a life time guarantee on anything requires sufficient capitol to insure that the guarantee can be met even if the seller is no longer in the business, (not to mention a great track record with lots of buyers. Promising a "Lifetime Guarantee" without the means to honor it is fraud.
D. To claim that he is taking a Tegu hunting with him, (in the cold), is a number of things; cruel, a fabrication, intended to impress, and another example of seeking attention, (which was successful).

My guess that his frequent references to his Grandmother indicates that she is the $$ behind him. Oh and don't forget that he claims to be a biologist and a farmer. Dude, if you reading this, it is time to show everyone your "bonafides". Where did you earn your degree, what do you farm and on how many acres?

Tegu Dude

There is a vid of them hatching on underground They have been breeding them for over 10 years. I decided not to take her with me b/c of the wind. Are you a retard? If it bothers you so, go put your helment on and shut up. I dont care what you think, I have more money than you could ever dream of & I can do whaterver the F I want. So F you & your bald head too.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegu Dude said:
There is a vid of them hatching on underground They have been breeding them for over 10 years. I decided not to take her with me b/c of the wind. Are you a retard? If it bothers you so, go put your helment on and shut up. I dont care what you think, I have more money than you could ever dream of & I can do whaterver the F I want. So F you & your bald head too.

You are indeed crazy, you call someone a retard yet your grammar is at an elementary level. Go check those loose screws out. You lie for attention, you have no idea what you are talking about almost all the time, and you are a waste of space. You say it's not about the money than stop bragging about your money, how would you even know how much money Dana has? For all you know, he might be some lawyer making millions. Get the hell out of here.

Dana C

"Are you a retard? If it bothers you so, go put your helment on and shut up. I dont care what you think, I have more money than you could ever dream of & I can do whaterver the F I want. So F you & your bald head too."

Actually, I am well educated, articulate and yes bald. As for you, I and others are still waiting for you to respond to your claims about being a biologist and other things. As for your language and taking this to an unacceptable level, you have brought it on yourself. Your need for attention is almost pathological, which I am sure you understand being a well educated biologist as you claim you are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602