• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Donatello's Thread!

Kym123089

We just had a cricket massacre!! He is finally acting like a normal tegu! He ate 30 crickets in moments lol. As long as I put them one or two at a time

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I love cricket massacres my Zeus was put.in a bin full of crickets and all.u see is him sliding and eating lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Kym123089

It was pretty awesome. Especially since it was his first vicious attack I've gotten to see. I imagine him in a bit ful of crickets would be even better. I hate crickets lol HATE. I got a video of him with one but I can't upload from my phone.

Logie_Bear

Kym123089 said:
We just had a cricket massacre!! He is finally acting like a normal tegu! He ate 30 crickets in moments lol. As long as I put them one or two at a time

Hehe, Ezzy's breakfast this morning was crickets as well. I lost count of how many she ate. It was pretty brutal (for the crickets). :D

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Fuzzy and chicken hearts working on grouse rabbit and quail

Logie_Bear

Ezzy took almost a full month of me offering her ground meats (nearly everyday) before she started to eat them. Picky girl! I have some frozen chicken hearts in my freezer from hare-today. I need to offer her one and see how she likes it now that she's starting to eat more variety. :)

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Zeus loves the hearts but wont touch eggs or ground meats

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I don't have a blender and I haven't tried the cod liver oil yet but I will soon hopefully.it works because when Zeus eats he doesn't eat alot

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I just might do that but then if he smells the other food he might not eat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus