• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Donatello's Thread!

Kym123089

YAYYYYY Donatello ate 36 dusted crickets!!! Also part of a soft boiled egg and two bites of strawberry (plus he licked the rest to death). He may only eat live insects for now (crickets only at this point) but at least he has started eating more!!!

Kym123089

I'm ordering some more roaches as we speak, if he likes them great if not then Raptor is always hungry lol. And there will be no stealing of Donatello, Matt would give him away if I wasn't home :/ he thinks he's "big" and "slimy" (I kid you not he said he feels slimy.) but I'm so happy for you that Kirby is all happy and eating already.

ReptileGuy

Deac77 said:
hehe im anxious that kirby went into hiding after getting warmed up! scared he will like all the rest and hide for 2 weeks!

probably not for 2 weeks...steve only did for about 2-3 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus