• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enclosure Update

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah, if you look at the completed pic and the one that is unfinished you can see where the addition was. It was a total of 9" added.

blackjack41

I did and will probably be doing the lighting outside the cage. Instead of the front opening doors I used sliding glass. I will be finishing my cage tomorrow probably.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I may switch this cage to sliding glass doors. It is much easier IMO.

blackjack41

I cost me $70 for the sliders, tempered glass, handles, and the showcase lock. It was easy to install, and smoother than I expected.

adam1120

i heard sliding dooor are not that good compared to the hendged cus after time thjey mess up thats what poepl say i wanted to to glass sliding door shoud i just make one big door or two like yous? so i go around 3.5 feed if wanted to put light in like yours bro? i reallt like your enclosure goin to get the price on everything tommorrow and pobly buy it this weekend or sooner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu