• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enrichment

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alpha Didn't go for the snails but he was only fed a salmon steak on Monday so hes probably still making room..... haha

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Still a no go with the snails ..... lol...... they are garden friends now

The toy and honey are going well I think, although I've never actually caught him in the act.

Also going for plenty of upgrades in his home new grasses, plants etc....... I've also gone down the route of a pond and trying a few feeder shrimp in..... either to eat or as friends....lol

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oscar thinks enrichment means more food.

Debita, They could pass for brothers, huh?

Attachments

• 20200514_101512.jpg
    20200514_101512.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow! Looks like so many of my pictures of Skully. That's amazing. He's a handsome devil. MORE PICS!! :)
What'd I tell ya?? Thanks, and glad to take more to share. He was happy, too. Canned salmon was today's tegu special.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Salmon, irresistible it is!!!!! By the way... I like the new format so far. Did you know we were getting this? Is there some improvement or new fan-dangled thing we should know about?

Also, I think if you just blindly gave me 2 pictures of our Tegus, I might not know which one was mine.

Godzilla Earth

No clue about new format. I don't like it. Just give me 1-2 weeks in my hide, and I'll rally! Sound familiar?

So true Debita, our males're interchangeable to look at.
I've been confused the last few days wondering, I've been used to this format for a long time, then a new one appears!? I honestly liked the old format

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
No clue about new format. I don't like it. Just give me 1-2 weeks in my hide, and I'll rally! Sound familiar?

So true Debita, our males're interchangeable to look at.

So true with technology! Whether we like it or not - changes happen. No one asks us for our input - we're just for forced to adapt. We could be Luddites Walter1 - showing our age maybe?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So true with technology! Whether we like it or not - changes happen. No one asks us for our input - we're just for forced to adapt. We could be Luddites Walter1 - showing our age maybe?
Yep, we're old to want to leave alone things not broke!

Guman

Today Ragu had his four mice stuffed in a generic holy roller dog treat ball. The ball is about 4 inches across. It was so much fun to watch him use his mind to figure out how to get the mice out. I imagine it's like tearing a nest apart. After all the mice were gone, he kept hunting for more. I call this a win. I will have to video it one day. Tonight I did not think about it.

Guman

Here is a picture of the ball I used. I need to figure other things to put with the mice because four made it easier to get the mice out, but when only two were left, it was difficult, and he lost interest.

Attachments

• 20200519_220552.jpg
    20200519_220552.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 20

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced