• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finalllyyyyyy!

tegutim

Hi all,

Been a lurker here for a week or so now. First time post ;)
I wanted to chime in real quick, to speak of my experiences with Varnyard. Exactly 10 days ago, I contacted Bobby on the phone regarding an Extreme. We must have spoken on the phone for roughly 30 minutes, and I found him to be very friendly and accomodating. I treated him the same. I paid for my Tegu in full after our conversation.

Ten days later my Tegu has arrived. He is Healthy, gorgeous, and alert. I am more than well aware of the issues that some people have reported, by reading this board. I just wanted to report how my experience went.

Meet "Duncan" everyone :)

Attachments

• duncan.jpg
    duncan.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8

Logie_Bear

tegutim said:
Hi all,

I wanted to chime in real quick, to speak of my experiences with Varnyard. Exactly 10 days ago, I contacted Bobby on the phone regarding an Extreme. We must have spoken on the phone for roughly 30 minutes, and I found him to be very friendly and accomodating. I treated him the same. I paid for my Tegu in full after our conversation.

Ten days later my Tegu has arrived. He is Healthy, gorgeous, and alert. I am more than well aware of the issues that some people have reported, by reading this board. I just wanted to report how my experience went.

Hah, well that stinks for the folks that have put in their deposts months ago, and received no tegu. Congratzs on getting a cute healthy baby tho! Did bobby tell you what duncan's hatch-date was?

Melissa

5 Year Member
Tegutim, I am glad you got your tegu but I am sure it doesn't really make people feel much better that have been waiting months+ lol. I wonder why he can ship new orders but not older 1s hmmm.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
To me it seems like maybe he either ran out of blk and whites or really doesn't have a list formally...and also the more expensive ones seem to be shipping first? I got "niles " from local place cuz tired of waiting.mine was ordered in march from bobby.when/ if he calls me I'll have 2 or have to sell one..:/

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well I just finished talking to Bobby, he said he is trying to have them all sent out in the next 2 weeks. Even though I am impatient I do think he will get them sent out. Can't wait to get our extreme.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Melissa ...so you are getting an extreme? When did you put deposit? Mine was march 13. I'm wondering now...is he going by types and not by deposit dates on all kinds? Because it seems extremes are shipping and no blk and whts...?which is what I ordered. Male blk and white argentine 'normal '.....hmmmmmmm

Ujarak

Seems to me hes shipping the animals he has. Extremes and AA's. It is coming off like he hasnt produced enough or any b/w and no reds this year

Thats pure speculation on the b/w though

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Well...like I posted earlier...I bought one locally because I was so stressed not knowing and waiting.i loooove him by the way.and his name is "niles " haha.anyway...if/ when i get 'the call ' i will just have 2 tegus. :) does anyone know if males can be housed together? Also...I'm not planning on giving bobby a hard time cuz as i said before i think he just got over his head and didn't know how to handle it.yes I'm upset by how things seem to be going down...but i always try to give the benefit of the doubt. So.... yep. God i love my baby.seriously he is the tamest most intelligent and amazing thing I've ever had!!! :heart:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Melissa

5 Year Member
Batgirl, I am getting an extreme. He said he will be shipping ALL his animals out in next 2 week not just 1 kind. There have been some of all the tegu's shipped and more of all to go from what I understand. I paid for mine in full back in June I believe.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Niles!!! :heart:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347557362036.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347557362036.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2

KABIKANO

JUST GOT MY EXTREME FEMALE RIGHT NOW. WAS A TOTAL OF A 2 WEEK PROCESS FROM 1ST EMAIL TO PHONE CALL TO PAY OFF TO TODAY. SHE'S GREAT AND I'LL PUT A COUPLE VIDS UP IN THE EXTREME THREADS. THANKS!

tegutim

Logie_Bear said:
tegutim said:
Hi all,

Hah, well that stinks for the folks that have put in their deposts months ago, and received no tegu. Congratzs on getting a cute healthy baby tho! Did bobby tell you what duncan's hatch-date was?

Hi Logie,

No, he didn't tell me. I didn't think to ask. Sorry about that ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029