• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finalllyyyyyy!

spark678

I got my extreme at the end of September last year. He was still really small surprisingly because everyone else got there extreme a month before me. Hope this helps.

the_cw

hanniebann said:
Any updates on that phone call? I'm guessing he won't be shipping this next Monday due to labor day?

He said he'd ship Tuesday. No qualifications. Honestly, I'd be shocked if it happened(and I don't mean that as an insult to him). It's difficult to know if weather will suck then, etc. Still, he sounded very confident he'd be able to. No ifs ands or buts were used.

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Well that's at least a bright note :) for those of us still waiting, what names have you picked out for your 'gu's?? That was the hardest thing for me to decide on!! And I think I might go back and forth between two until he finally arrives!

Diablo

5 Year Member
Lol I was gonna name it Diablo, but that was my recent girlfriends idea, now ex, so I gotta think of a different name now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Diablo

5 Year Member
Anyone else know if anyone here has a gu named smaug? Im thinking about going with that

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
So do u guys think bobby will ship out on tuesday? I called and left a message so hopefully he will answer. Its been a full year for me

the_cw

bmx3000max said:
He only ships on mondays

That's not what he said to me. And, considering it's a Holiday, it'd be foolish to waste a whole week. Not saying you're wrong, mind you, but it just doesn't make sense.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
hanniebann said:
I'm crossing my fingers for Tuesday too.. Are you one of the straggler from last year's catastrophe as well?

yeah i have been waiting for my prize pet to arrive for a year

Diablo

5 Year Member
I didn't hear anything from him yet either. On a sidenote my enclosure temps and humidity are off and I need to fix them. Its too hot and the humidity is at 99% with the heat lamp off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Skeetzy

I work till 2 today. I'll be calling him right after work to ask. I'll post what he says if nobody else contacts him first.

the_cw

You spoke with him? I mean, there is flash flood watch(good old Google News), but just gotta say: if it's not one thing, it's another.

Guess I'll just add another coat of sealant because...why not.

the_cw

This has gone on far enough to be parody. I gotta say again, this is the *worst* service I've ever received.

If I had to go back and do it again I wouldn't give him my business. Would be buyers, keep this thread and other's opinions in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikkil8292