• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free tegu contest!!

scotty93801

5 Year Member
Split the shipping? You mean you will pay half of it for the winner?

Also, I am going to give the winner the choice on the tegu, Normal Argentine Black n White, High Contrast Red, or a Extreme Giant. :)[/quote]

Yes thats correct . I will pay for half of the shipping.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man, I saw Mike's the other day, and he really is writing "a freakin novel" as he puts it! Go Mike!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i wanted to enter but my mom said i cant because she said im not allowed to get a 4' lizard :(

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
I have a quick question.... You said this contest is pretty much an essay written "all about tegus". However, do you want this to be like a research paper with facts about Tegus, or can it be more of a personal paper, with responses to how we feel about Tegus? I do not want to write a whole paper about my experiences with Tegus to find out my paper was written wrong and you wanted more of an informational research piece. Thanks, Bobby!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
I have a quick question.... You said this contest is pretty much an essay written "all about tegus". However, do you want this to be like a research paper with facts about Tegus, or can it be more of a personal paper, with responses to how we feel about Tegus? I do not want to write a whole paper about my experiences with Tegus to find out my paper was written wrong and you wanted more of an informational research piece. Thanks, Bobby!

It can be both, but I need to see some of it about the care as well. The reason for the essay is to show me you really want one and that you know the proper care.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero said:
So you want a basic care set up and your experience and love towards tegus?

What I want is info on tegus, I want to make sure the new owner knows the needs of the animal.

There is still time to get them in, someone is going to win. :)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I just sent mine in. It's not very long. It's hard to make it sound original . The net has so much stuff on them. It's hard to not sound like someone else. I tried to put it into my own words. It may be worth a good laugh anyway. LOL

Nero

5 Year Member
im gonna start writing mine within the next few days. Yeah being original is gonna be hard!!!

bobbydesi

5 Year Member
once i get my dad's ok for the shipping thing (i'll tell him ur clearly the best breeder i.m.o and im not trying to suck up lol :lol: ) becuz he normally doesnt like live animals being shipped even though we've done it before with fish and it worked fine. As we speak I'm on my third page with many more to come because It is my dream to get one of your high contrast red's theyre awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214