• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free tegu contest!!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol wth are you talking about Bobby? he was telling me where he lived... dont you live in Florida?

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol. Bobby what would be the point in me winning a free tegu from you and keeping it at your house? haha.

ill enter the contest just to see how i do and then if i win ill figure out what to do lol.

Taydeon

5 Year Member
ok zeke lets make a partnership, if you or i win, then ill have it monday thru sunday.... and u can have it on all the other days : )

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol... if i win i may see if someone wants it till i can make room for it :) i dono right now but i have time to think about it.

lol i suck at essays anyways so i am not expecting to win.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am not going to participate. I feel there are more than enough qualified people who deserve a chance to get one. Especially for free from Bobby!! I wish everyone the best of luck.

Markie

5 Year Member
I started.. and then finals came up.. so I stopped.. haha.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to get started on that (again)..

scotty93801

5 Year Member
I have 10 Tegus now and I really don't think I'll be needing 1 anyone soon .
With that said I will split the shipping for whoever wins the Tegu,
If thats ok with Bobby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
scotty93801 said:
I have 10 Tegus now and I really don't think I'll be needing 1 anyone soon .
With that said I will split the shipping for whoever wins the Tegu,
If thats ok with Bobby.

Split the shipping? You mean you will pay half of it for the winner?

Also, I am going to give the winner the choice on the tegu, Normal Argentine Black n White, High Contrast Red, or a Extreme Giant. :)

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
dang, what will we ever do without Bobby
since i live in canada i won't be entering, but i've got to comment on how exciting this really is

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214