• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Giant tegu

hailo

5 Year Member
man o man the 2nd to the last pic is awesome, that boy is just bad on bad that pic makes it even harder to wait for mine. how much that beast weigh

bubbategu2

5 Year Member
Wow! I was just saying on another post that you don't see too many B/W's with big jowls. The reds seem to have the jowls but look at your guys!! I stand corrected!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bubbategu2 said:
Wow! I was just saying on another post that you don't see too many B/W's with big jowls. The reds seem to have the jowls but look at your guys!! I stand corrected!

The BnWs get big jowls as well, not just the giants. This is some normals:

Attachments

• sm roy7.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 14
  • WHEAD.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 13
  • DSCN4289.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 12
  • PHOTO2 .JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 15
  • Small.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 15

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
late post but,thats a big ass tegu,truly looks amazing,got me thinking about buying a giant,but i'll stick to a Norm B&W(for now ;)) . Great job Bobby. Wish i could see the other pictures though :(.....

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Big question my male extreme cross b/w is 5 1/2 months old and 34" how big do u think he will get

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Lynda

chitodadon said:
Big question my male extreme cross b/w is 5 1/2 months old and 34" how big do u think he will get

from Samsung Galaxy S3

That's where my AA was last year. She hatched 6/11 and is just shy of 4'.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You want a 5.5' tegu, but only plan on building a 6' enclosure for it. Do you understand the enclosure size a 5.5' lizard would need???

Lynda

That's what I do...I only have a 6' cage, but the door is always open. She sleeps in a bin of mulch in the cage, basks on her rock in the cage, and has her own bedroom to wander around in. She even designated a corner of the room as the bathroom:p. ...and I once wondered what to use the extra rooms for when the kids grew up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980