• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gravid Blue Tegu

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
DaveDragon said:
Azaleah said:
Dave, are you planning on selling any babies? If so, I would like one, and would gladly come pick it up in person :)
YES! You would be welcome to come in person.

How much are you thinking of selling them for? Will you hold one for me?
I haven't determined the price yet. (Don't count your chickens before they hatch). I don't want to look like I'm trying to screw people, but I don't want to be "giving them away" and have people buying them to resell on KS.

People from this forum will have first pick.

She's looking really big now! I'm going camping with the Cub Scouts this weekend, I hope I don't miss the laying.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I haven't determined the price yet. (Don't count your chickens before they hatch). I don't want to look like I'm trying to screw people, but I don't want to be "giving them away" and have people buying them to resell on KS.

People from this forum will have first pick.

She's looking really big now! I'm going camping with the Cub Scouts this weekend, I hope I don't miss the laying.

Completely understandable. I just hope that some of them hatch out and that I can end up with one of them! :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was away camping with the Cub Scouts this weekend. One of the 2 questionable eggs finally collapsed and she threw it out. I haven't looked at them. Later tonight. 36 days to go!!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Good Luck Dave! I'm extremely jealous there is only a single pair of blue tegus in all of Canada that I know of and I don't think the owner breeds them every year.

Spencer

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
The owner has not had a successful meeting of the pair yet .... but spring will come sooner or later and even if I gotta get her drunk myself she is going on a blind date with him hahahaha

Now excuse me I have to find some Barry White on ebay for them LOL

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Now excuse me I have to find some Barry White on ebay for them LOL

That is a ripper, too funny!! :lol:

Oh, and don't forget the candles..... :mrgreen:

BSM

5 Year Member
Dave when are you excepting more blues to hatch as i may be interested in 2 or 3 when i get the 12x24 shed built around june/july for my monitors and wont mind adding a few reds or blues. Its a long time away but just want to see around when, with cages being built im assuming the whole thing will be done by Nov the latest.

Bryan

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You wouldn't be putting them outside probably until the next spring/summer.

I hope we get some next year but there's no guarantee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me