• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Guess how much money on food in 2008, Win a Tegu!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am going to start this contest, the one that guesses closest to the amount of food cost for me in 2008 will win the type of tegu of your choice. It will be a 2009 hatchling, and the shipping is on the winner. You must be 18 to be in the contest, or have your parent contact me before adding to the contest to win. Everyone gets one answer, and I will give you a clue to help, it is between $1.00 and $1,000,000.00. Good luck guys, try to make your one answer count, as you only get one try. The contest ends April 1st at 12:00pm CST, all entries must be in by then. Two entries cannot be the same, you must choose your own number and make sure it is not already taken. You must also live in the lower 48 US states to win.

Your guesses must be well thought out, closest one wins!! Add your guess here on this thread.

No editing on this thread.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
$452,638.79

:) i dunno its just random lol. im still not allowed to get one but i want to participate anyways

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Well since I'm in Canada and I'm 15 I guess it doesn't matter if I was to win because I won't be getting a tegu! lol If I do win (if possible!) though I plan on giving it to someone who deserves it.

My guess is... $13,500.49

Spencer

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Lets see here. He has around 30 adult tegus, if they eat 1 prey item every other day for 1 year it would be around $5,000 just to feed them. Probably around the $6,000-$7,000 just on the adults. Now, lets say he had 300 babies, I guess it really depends on how long he kept them for.

Shot in the dark...

$18,207.00

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
$69,243.91 - sixty nine thousand two hundred forty three and 91/100

Final Answer :plot2 ..

Spokompton

5 Year Member
Well Bobby,

I saw a post where you said it cost you around $7 a week to feed adults and $2 a week for younger ones. If you multiply out the 7 a week times 30 adults for 52 weeks in a year its around $10,000.00 for a years feeding. But seeing as your tegus hibernate for part of the year your costs probably don't come up to that. Add in the cost of feeding the babies until you sell them off and whatever you hold back, plus splitting the difference on some of the previous guesses, I'm going to say $7,500.00

I think I'm high though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980