• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Home Alone With Tegus

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're an active forum but even more so as more of us are now working mostly or entirely from home.

Gets me to thinking that for many of us we'll now have time we otherwise wouldn't to observe and interact with our pets, in this case our ever stalwart tegu denizens!

onnie0047

Yea me too, no work. What I have has been put on hold. I normally work from home and then go to site on appointments. Beasts are slowly waking up from their nap.

Nikki Gregory

I am in healthcare so no shut down for me. Not sure how I feel about it lol. Jealous but happy to be helping others through these hard times! But I’m still spending as much time as I can with my little guy. I can’t afford not to. He’s still a hatching bonding is everything right now if I want a scaly best friend lol.

Attachments

• 16CFDFFA-0FA8-4EB0-BA76-64EB95B1790E.jpeg
    16CFDFFA-0FA8-4EB0-BA76-64EB95B1790E.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 9

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Awww - big respect for you Nikki... Warm weather's on the way - we're supposed to get 70 degrees up here in the AZ mountains next week. Maybe a turning point???? (Hope, I hope, I hope)

Does everyone remember how Y2K just fizzled and died the minute the clock turned 12am on Jan 1st 2000? There was no food on the shelves then either. Then it was over. (Voting for that outcome with COVID-19) Hot weather....dead corona.

I'm currently hiding (ok, and retired) like most everyone else...stay safe Nikki

Nikki Gregory

Awww - big respect for you Nikki... Warm weather's on the way - we're supposed to get 70 degrees up here in the AZ mountains next week. Maybe a turning point???? (Hope, I hope, I hope)

Does everyone remember how Y2K just fizzled and died the minute the clock turned 12am on Jan 1st 2000? There was no food on the shelves then either. Then it was over. (Voting for that outcome with COVID-19) Hot weather....dead corona.

I'm currently hiding (ok, and retired) like most everyone else...stay safe Nikki
Thank you very much :) I love what I do but it’s still a bit stressful at times like these. But like it was said earlier going home and hanging out with my mini Dino is helpful! :)

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm also one of the ones working through....... Not too sure if I'm happy my jobs safe or sad that I'm not sat home on my ass still getting paid.....lol:D

Stay safe People:tegu:

rats

5 Year Member
I’m working from home since my job allows it, and every now and then Foley (my wonderful 10-year-old blue tegu) will tap his empty food dish on the days my husband (who still has to go into the office) forgets to feed him. So I feed him and afterwards we get a little bonding time watching telly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980