• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How long will this last for my tegu

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
This is two vision tanks made into one 6ft long will it be good and last for a while

from Samsung Galaxy S3

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358342728015.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358342728015.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358342735755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358342735755.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 41
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358342743576.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358342743576.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 39

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Then why is it titled "how long will this last"? It'll last you two weeks but so will the thing you have it in now although neither are ideal.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea I feel u I just wanted to get him something secure until his permanent is finished u know and si ce its 6x3x3 I thought I xould het it to buy some time and get the enclosure more time to be built

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's not 6*3*3, so it is already too small. Just get what your tegu needs or give him to someone that will. I'm getting tired of all the people on here asking is this enclosure that I know is too small ok for my tegu??

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Its two vision put together as one and yea I can take care of my tegu I was just asking for a temporary until its finished smh

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea but things happen when a hurricane messes up your job and living place its not easy especially with 3 kids at 27 years old

from Samsung Galaxy S3

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Yes, I understand your personal issues and I feel bad about them. However, you still have to be able to provide for the animal you decided you wanted or sell it to someone who can. You seem like a good guy and I truly hope you can turn it around and get a proper cage for him.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Trust he will have his permanent it maybe 7ft but it will be good for him he eats good also I just have to get his enclosure done amd we be fine all his shed is good besides tail

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
Yes, I understand your personal issues and I feel bad about them. However, you still have to be able to provide for the animal you decided you wanted or sell it to someone who can. You seem like a good guy and I truly hope you can turn it around and get a proper cage for him.

+1

It just seems like lie after lie. Either you will have the 7.5' enclosure in two weeks or you won't, but why lie about it?

Don't waste the money on another temp enclosure. Get the other in two weeks and go from there. Get a piece of wood for the current on with some bricks or something on top.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Agreed. Two weeks isn't that long and he should be okay in the cage you have for that long. I hope you're being honest for your tegu's sake.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
My tegu is like my kids and I make sure he has the best I just got pushed back a lil bit thats all

from Samsung Galaxy S3

I know 2 weeks isn't long but I just want him happy u know, so wat u suggest I do until his permanent is done

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea I know I got ir covered he cant get out but u knoe they r smart and strong

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Glad to hear. I may be building an enclosure here soon as well. Not sure what will be going in it, but it will be at least 8*4*4. Probably a monitor of some sort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980