• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

RobK.

RE:

VARNYARD said:
Ok, I know, we just had to go there!!! :roll:

I am 44 years young!! :p

your just a young puppy .lol

i have you beat by 11 years ! :rolleyes:

just 55 and i will be happily married to the same beautiful women for 30 years June 2nd , 4 great kids and 8 grand kids so far by our two oldest !! Marriage rocks, ( its way more than just a peace of paper ) i would not do it any other way !!!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RE:

RobK. said:
VARNYARD said:

just 55 and i will be happily married to the same beautiful women for 30 years June 2nd , 4 great kids and 8 grand kids so far by our two oldest !! Marriage rocks, ( its way more than just a peace of paper ) i would not do it any other way !!!

WOW!! Congrats on the 30 years. Don't see that too much anymore. I'm going on 5 years.

RobK.

RE:

james.w said:
RobK. said:
VARNYARD said:

WOW!! Congrats on the 30 years. Don't see that too much anymore. I'm going on 5 years.

thanks !!

My mon and dad , and inlaws would have been married 50 years . But Both my dad and father inlaw died from ALS just before . :(

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sorry about your parents. We lost a friend to ALS and it is a tough one. I've been married for 17 years and it;s nice to see others who appreciate that long-term commitment.

RobK.

laurarfl said:
I'm sorry about your parents. We lost a friend to ALS and it is a tough one. I've been married for 17 years and it;s nice to see others who appreciate that long-term commitment.

ALS is a very bad way to go !!!:(

Its all up to you, how long marraige will last . But it really helps having parents who are a good example . My wife has 6 sisters and they are all still married , oldest married 37 years and her youngest sister has been married 13 years .

fwideman

I'm 20, and I get carded for R movies as well. When people guess my age they usually say I look like a high sophomore (I'm a sophomore in college)...

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
fwideman said:
I'm 20, and I get carded for R movies as well. When people guess my age they usually say I look like a high sophomore (I'm a sophomore in college)...

Yay! Someone who understands! One time someone asked how old I was and I said I was 20, they looked at my boyfriend (21) and said "she looks really young"... Wth?

It's crazy, hopefully we continue to age well!

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
fwideman said:

Yay! Someone who understands! One time someone asked how old I was and I said I was 20, they looked at my boyfriend (21) and said "she looks really young"... Wth?

It's crazy, hopefully we continue to age well!

SMH I think I can relate. Im 17 but im a pretty small 17 year old. Last year when I was 16 and went on a cruise some lady thought I was 12 :(. Not funny at all. Alot of my friends look like they are college sophmores it's ridiculous.

Big Dave

Im 47, I remember watching Armstrong on the moon on my parents black and white tv, Seeing AC/DC for $6, buying Hotel California when it was new, I remember getting ready to go to school and hearing John Lennon had been shot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214