• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

Krissy

Kimmie said:
Im 18 :D but yea like Krissy many think im younger thats the life of being small :p

Oh my gosh I feel you! Anyone below 5'6" these days are automatically like 3 years younger :(

hoosier

5 Year Member
Krissy said:
Kimmie said:
Im 18 :D but yea like Krissy many think im younger thats the life of being small :p

Oh my gosh I feel you! Anyone below 5'6" these days are automatically like 3 years younger :(

guess thats me too hen. 21 but everyone says im 17. i get carded for movies and in the same night dont get carded for beer :p crazyness lol:p

Kimmie

Yea :D I was close getting a laughter attack when one at my work came over and said ain't you a little young to work here. :p

Krissy

I get that all the time too but I work at a freaking ice cream shop :(
All the 15 and 16 year olds in there look way older than I do....

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's ok, hopefully we'll continue to age well! I'm 5'0... My boyfriend and I were out once and someone had asked how old I was, when I told them they looked at my boyfriend and said "She looks YOUNG". Even though we are only a year apart... :-(

Krissy

Yeah, we get that all the time. Neeko is 22 and those who know him are surprised that he's dating someone so young looking. But he's half an inch shorter than I am and he's asian so we look about the same age most of the time :D

adam1120

im 20 6'2 235 i played college football and lift weight everyday and still get carded lol now that sucks. i got a baby face:D

Sirhc401

18. And almost 6'4" I Am often and by often I mean almost always Mistaken for being 21. But that could be because I'm tall and do not act like a general 18 year old. At all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980