• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rrcoolj said:
SMH I think I can relate. Im 17 but im a pretty small 17 year old. Last year when I was 16 and went on a cruise some lady thought I was 12 :(. Not funny at all. Alot of my friends look like they are college sophmores it's ridiculous.

Aww, it doesn't seem too bad when you're older. A lot of older people want to look younger but when you're younger it sucks!

jumper123

Big Dave said:
Im 47, I remember watching Armstrong on the moon on my parents black and white tv, Seeing AC/DC for $6, buying Hotel California when it was new, I remember getting ready to go to school and hearing John Lennon had been shot

ac/dc, love it!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Big Dave said:
Im 47, I remember watching Armstrong on the moon on my parents black and white tv, Seeing AC/DC for $6, buying Hotel California when it was new, I remember getting ready to go to school and hearing John Lennon had been shot

Man, I was beginning to think I was the only old fart on this site! :D

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980