• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How to get my tegu to stop pooping all over the floor

lisamb21

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get my tegu to stop pooping all over the floor. She likes being out and if she can’t get out she will try and rip the tent to get out. But every time she is out all she does is poop. And I don’t know how to get her to stop.

Mich lady

Try to teach her to go in a litter box, get a small box or cat litter box, line it with newspaper and put newspaper under and around it. When she comes out to roam put her in the box. And keep doing that. Eventually she will go in the box. Mine do. If she poops in generally the same area, put the box there

lisamb21

We haven’t gotten to the point of being able to be near her yet. She’s still learning. But she will **** every where.

Mich lady

Mine is as well. I also have a Savannah monitor. They are both free roam. They have an enclosure. They bask most of the day.

lisamb21

Mine is as well. I also have a Savannah monitor. They are both free roam. They have an enclosure. They bask most of the day.
Mine just hates being in here. But then she is scared of everything and I don’t get it. One day you can be in her face the next day she wants to attack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus