• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hurray For Chicken Necks!

G

I haven`t feed dry kibble for decades ... I raise and hunt big game hounds [bear and mt lion] I often have up to twenty dogs not counting puppies . ..When you run those dogs like I do you find out right away you cant keep meat on them .with store bought food .. These dogs are out of the same line Ive had for years and long ago when I fed kibbles I never had one twist ... Over several years on the raw food I had four twist . The vet said it was the raw food .. I cook the chicken now then mix with crumbles ..Fifteen years not a one twisted .. But I have never done a scientific study on it so do what you think is best ..

eddyjack

Oh My! I still have to agree that some of us take away far to much from just letting our pets do what comes natural! I don't like all the processed foods. Some yes but just like everything else! All in moderation!Nice post little Owl!

G

Interesting, Montana. I have nothing to say, whatever works for your dogs, I guess.

I really have to wonder why you'd experience bloat with raw and not kibble. Perhaps just coincidence? It makes no sense to me. And a vet pointing at the raw diet doesn't surprise me at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980