• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'VE HAD IT WITH REPTILE DEALERS

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
Its ok Bobby. The last time Mike called me I told him if he honestly wants to get it over with and if he is honest about giving Dave the skink back that he should just go down and drop it off or have a friend drop it off at Dave's house. He has yet to do that. I know if it was me in his spot and I honestly made the mistake that he claims to have made, a week would not have had to go by to correct it.

Thanks Nat, it just gripes me. I have been fighting scammers for a long time, I am real good at catching them in lies and making them slip up. Mike has proven to do just that. He is not very good at telling stories, nor is he good at keeping them straight. The proof is in the pudding each and every time. I am just sorry Dave had to learn this the hard way, I also hope he knows there are good guys out there too.

JimD is an awesome guy, just let us know how we can help get a tegu to you Dave.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Dave said he didnt want the skink back which makes no sense to me its almost like he is just trying to get ripped off first he dosnt do his homework and even know what or who he is dealing with and then when it goes south he dosnt even want his skink back :crazy And then you expect a guy who gave you a columbian to begin with to go and get you an argentine??? Yea that sounds logical. Good thing Varnyard is such a good guy and is going to take care of the mess that BOTH dave and mike have made.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
sigh, anybody that is doubting me right now, please look at the BOI again, it grew even bigger than it already was and it explains pretty much everything there
no, i was not offered a trade back, but was insulted about my wrong doings, and yes, i should have done more research before the trade (but at least i learned something, and tried to make it right), and i was pretty mad when i sent the e-mail to him and didn't exacly mean that, i just wanted more room and space so that i could start working with real arentine tegus, Mike is the one that has been making up lies about me, and if you still doubt me, that's your opinion about me
i've been ripped off so many times before, and for once i tried to make it right, and Mike lies about it, and threatens me, and now it's all gone

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
sigh, anybody that is doubting me right now, please look at the BOI again, it grew even bigger than it already was and it explains pretty much everything there
no, i was not offered a trade back, but was insulted about my wrong doings, and yes, i should have done more research before the trade (but at least i learned something, and tried to make it right), and i was pretty mad when i sent the e-mail to him and didn't exacly mean that, i just wanted more room and space so that i could start working with real arentine tegus, Mike is the one that has been making up lies about me, and if you still doubt me, that's your opinion about me
i've been ripped off so many times before, and for once i tried to make it right, and Mike lies about it, and threatens me, and now it's all gone

I do not doubt you at all Dave, I have caught Mike in many lies there. I guess you can blame me for it going so far, but I was not about to let him just walk away without the truth coming out.

As for you being stuck, you are not stuck, I told you I will help you get a real argentine from JimD, just let me know if you can make room for another tegu, or find a home for that Colombian.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Bobby, why on earth would I blame you for anything?!?!?! you are the one that has helped me from the start& you and everybody else encouraged me to go this far to fight, and i do thank you for that
but as it is right now, i'm not sure what the future holds for me or the columbian, my family does not agree or support me of having to do anything with this Mike in the first place, and they have doubted me for the whole week, the columbian has been very aggresive but has not been causing any problems lately, but if i can, i will do my best to find a better home for the columbian tegu, i only have very limited supply of food for a pure carnivore such as a columbian and i clearly cannot keep him for long, every pet store near me that carried feeders have closed down recently and only animals such as omnivores, heribivores, or snakes is the only animal that i am able to feed at this moment, but if i can, I will definatly would like a argentine tegu

dorton

5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
i only have very limited supply of food for a pure carnivore such as a columbian and i clearly cannot keep him for long, every pet store near me that carried feeders have closed down recently and only animals such as omnivores, heribivores, or snakes is the only animal that i am able to feed at this moment, but if i can, I will definatly would like a argentine tegu

If feeding is a problem for the columbian, then I think you need to re-think the whole idea of getting another argentine. They are bigger, and eat more food. What are you feeding the columbian?

Sorry for the off topic question, but after reading the last part it got me thinking.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i have everything, but it's just that i have to drive for 15 minutes at least for the feeders, the columbian was being fed nothing but live mice, frozen thawed mice, and some fruits (as Mike claims), but would a columbian actually eat fruits? anyway, it's not that i can't supply the needs for both animals, it will just take some time
and that's all he's been eating, mice

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i wish that was possible, but the shipping is going to be a pain, and i have never shipped a live animal of this size or any size to anywhere

nat

5 Year Member
If you don't find a ressponsible home to sell the tegu to, I can direct you to one of the reptiles rescues in your area that I am associated with. There are several rescues in your area but many of them are rescues in name and not in practice. I have rescued niles from my area and through this particular rescue, we have found appropriate homes for them so a columbian shouldn't be a problem. I can't guarentee that they will take it since it is run out of a lady's house but I can at least send you in that direction! She even has a female arg. tegu of her own that came in as a stray!

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
KDK, all I see from you is submissiveness. Theres no reason why you should be backing down from this situation, but thats your choice so no more complaints if you choose to do this.

I see that the majority of this website, as well as fauna, wants justice, but this cannot happen without the actions KDK needs to take.

All in all, KDK backed down and lost everything. He doesn't want to make things right and wants to move on. Its his choice. Sorry to those who were desperately trying to help see a good since of morality and justice being brought to this problem.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I've tried and still am, it's Mike that ran off and now his friend Terry is starting to post his statements which I have no clue what he's talking about, Mike is still reading, and we all asked him many things, and he is the one that is not making this right by not answering our questions
i did not back down, it's Mike that is hiding, someday he's going to come with these answers

nat

5 Year Member
I wasn't suggesting any particular time limit... just letting you know you have options that will lead to a reasponsible home for the tegu if you have a hard time finding a home for him :mrgreen:

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
personally (being that I am form VC myself) I would get a ride out to his place and take the tegu and get your PTS back if thats what you want.. just do it.. dont debate.. none of that crap. if her denies you at that point then forget it and move on.

boygenius

5 Year Member
I keep trying to ignore this thread but it keeps appearing on the latest posts..

I've read the fauna BOI post as well as this and some other ones..

Yeah he f'd up and he refuses to make the situation right in the pretense of buying you an argentine to replace it instead, but he did offer you to trade back and get your PTS back, and then maybe you could find someone else to trade.

I don't know about canadian prices, but lets say the PTS is 600 here, and the argentine 100, and the colombian 30..

he said he would be willing to trade back the 600 to get the 30 from you so the situation is settled but you keep refusing and insist on 100..

and on your posts you keep flip flopping back, one day you're ok with it being settled and as soon as someone says anything you jump on that bandwagon of "yeah he's still defiant, he ripped me off, etc."

please decide on your mind state and stick with it..

we feel for your loss, we clearly do, the thread shows it.. but if you can't overcome your submissiveness or make up your mind on what you want to do -- stop crying about it.

i know you're young, but maybe today is the point where you are coming of age and become a man.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry but that was a lie, Mike said he offered to trade back. But the truth is, he never did, it was just another one of his lies.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Bobby (or somebody else personally involved in the matter), could you please do us all a big favor, and if this issue has indeed been solved, post the result so all curious in the matter are satisfied (since this has already been a fully public matter.) Also, after the conclusion has been posted, would a mod please lock this thread?

I apologize if I am out of line by requesting this, and if so, Bobby, let me know, and I will leave it alone....I just feel that this has gone on long enough.

*sigh* Sorry guys, I was in a particularly pissed-off mood when I posted that....partially due to the fact that I have friends that have been ripped off like that......
meh, anyway, I actually am interested in reading the BOI, and I don't see a link the the BIO in the thread.....or wait, is the BIO part of Fauna, or is it a different site altogether? I haven't been on th eBIO in a lil while.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is the link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108499">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=108499</a><!-- m -->

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Here is the link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108499">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=108499</a><!-- m -->

Thanks! I didn't realize that the BOI was part of Fauna.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602