• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'VE HAD IT WITH REPTILE DEALERS

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Too bad bud, you have refuse my phone calls so as far as i am concerned we are done. You are the one that hung up on me last night not me so now you can leave me alone. I have also spoken to natalie (who didn't know me until we spoke) and have explained the situation with her. If you continue on i will consider it harassment and take the necessary actions. If you continue to bad talk me and tell people that i have taken advantage of you i will consider it slander and take the necessary actions.

Take care,
Mike

that was his e-mail, i refused once, but i was wasn't home the second time that he called, i tired, now i feel like my parent's are about to get sued, i'm dropping everything, and yes, i did look at the tegu on his site, but he also said somewhere else saying that he had other reptiles that wasn't listed under Mike's reptiles, gold tegu, was in hell was i supposed to know that was the tegu i was getting, and about the BOI, what's going to happen? is it like a court, or just a arguement over the internet, about whos right and whos wrong? I may very well take that chance, but after his e-mail i don't know what to do, actually i was on my way to the BOI, but after I saw this guy's e-mail, you know........I'm still up for it
and I'm very sorry Nat, that I used your name for such thing
thanks guys

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is not our fight...you need to present your side of the story and provide all the evidence you can.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Nat, and everybody else, i have just recieved a phone call from Mike again, and he wants to drop everything and just leave him alone etc, but he wants everything down, starting with the BOI post through the link, we just want to get rid of every evidence of what happened between him and I, so can anybody take the BOI down?
thank you

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
Nat, and everybody else, i have just recieved a phone call from Mike again, and he wants to drop everything and just leave him alone etc, but he wants everything down, starting with the BOI post through the link, we just want to get rid of every evidence of what happened between him and I, so can anybody take the BOI down?
thank you

Sorry, but no, they will not and cannot be taken down. Whats on the BOI will be there forever, it is against the rules to remove threads from the BOI, I will not delete this thread either. I am not going to start deleting threads.

boygenius

5 Year Member
Even in that regard he sounds ludicrous, can you not see?

I guess it's over then. I hope you fight any other conflict that comes your way with a lot more vigor than you did this one.

Not to add insult to injury but on your tag you can remove your "1.0-Monkey Tail Skink" now.

nat

5 Year Member
Mike knows it can't be deleted, I was very clear with that, I told him that I strongly urge him to read the BOI forum rules before posting because once its there, its there.

however, your other alternative if you feel that you to have come to a resolution (I am not sure if you have or not) and you are satisfied, then you can repost on the BOI stating that but that's about as far as you can go.

look on the bright side, if not for anything else lessons have been learned

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Ummm no... you can explain your situation and it's not slander. Unless you have made lies or incorrect information on the situation you cannot sue for slander. My mother is the manager of the "(Not posting the real name) County Superior Court and I've talked to many lawyers about that. That dude's fulla ****.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
sigh, thanks guys, it's more of a personal matter and if this goes any furuther that it already is, it's the law we are both going to have to face

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No, if he is making threats towards you and you are a child, then he will be facing the law alone. If you are telling the truth, than do not let him bully you into thinking he has the upper hand, he is the one that will loose. I must ask myself why this guy wants these threads removed, is there something he has to hide?? :roll:

COWHER

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
No, if he is making threats towards you and you are a child, then he will be facing the law alone. If you are telling the truth, than do not let him bully you into thinking he has the upper hand, he is the one that will loose. I must ask myself why this guy wants these threads removed, is there something he has to hide?? :roll:

Right on Bobby!!!! yet I cant help but wonder the same for the KoreanDeathKid..... if he was wronged like we were told he was, why is it that he is so reluctant to get his due? why not put it out there and let justice prevail? I'm sorry to say it but I'm starting to not believe KDK 100%.... :shhe

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
If you can't delete your postings on the forums, you should probably write something up there saying that i didn't rip you off or i can just copy and paste your e-mails that you sent me onto the forum myself.

Mike

Yes, i would like you to do that, cause as far as people can see, i ripped you off and then you didn't want to talk about it anymore.
like i said, i can just paste your e-mails on there if you have no time.

mike

my problem is that you told people that i ripped you off. You have appologized to me for the things you said but wont tell the other people that i didn't rip you off so as far as they are concerned i did. don't worry about putting anything up there, you obviously don't want to make this right so i will just post your e-mails and the facebook thing up there later tonight unless i see something up there telling people that i didn't rip you off and an appology for saying it did on a very public forum.

mike

those were his most recent e-mails, i did make a crap comment about him on Facebook, but i believe non of that was true, it's just a anger problem that i need to control, i've already tried to apoligies to him, but he didn't accept it, and is now using that as a threat towards me

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Sucks you got ripped off like that but it is a hard lesson learned and now you know to be better prepared for future trades because as far as I am concerned you ripped yourself off by not being educated and prepared and just laying down and letting this guy walk all over you. Not trying to sound like a **** but cmon seriously this trade should have ended as soon as you saw the tegu because you should have known what columbians look like and told that guy to go screw. Your homework should have been done BEFORE thinking of trading a MTS which costs alot of money. Good luck with resolving this issue.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dave, I will not let him walk away on this, I will not let up on him. He will be required to do the right thing now.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108499">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=108499</a><!-- m -->

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Although you definitely need to do your homework before a trade, I think a major point is that you need to learn to keep your nose clean. You had a good argument and a problem, but lashing out and talking smack (untrue insults I'm assuming) does nothing but discredit you. In court, lawyers must listen to your testimony, and although it may be true, their job is to discredit you, not to change what you say. So lesson learned is a simple thing called CYA and it is always necessary in everything you do. Cover Your A$$.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i guess you guys were right, i should have done further research, but i had no idea what to think after the "yellow tegu" thread, i think i've read that argentine black and white tegus look a little gold or yellow before and/or a little after shed, and when i first looked at the tegu in person, it had pieces of sheds coming of it's tail, so........yeah
at least i'm actually starting to post stuff

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i am dropping everything that has happened between Mike and I, to anybody is interested in the reason why, please check the BOI

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced