• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Look at the yellow in this one!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=PIhbm5yRRyw&feature=related">http://youtube.com/watch?v=PIhbm5yRRyw&feature=related</a><!-- m -->

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dang Bobby that was a good find! It must be from all that Bannana (s)he was eating!! That or someone took a highlighter to it lol

nat

5 Year Member
ha ha cute. Its times like those you wish it was ok to go down and collect some to bring back ha ha. Cute thing to!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
ha ha cute. Its times like those you wish it was ok to go down and collect some to bring back ha ha. Cute thing to!

You just don't know how much I would love to do just that.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a great video. The tegu is gorgeous, and the music made my day. :)

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Does anyone remember seeing this weird looking tegu that was completely yellow? I think it was on kingsnake and I could have bought it, but that was when my parents didn't like a "big" lizard like a beardie :roll: . I'll go look for it

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is one that looks yellow, I asked Bert about her, he said she looks completely normal except right before she sheds and then she looks yellow.

Arg20BW20tegu20with20odd20yellow20c.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
so cool I dont think you can be in a bad mood and watch that video it always makes me smile.. :grno

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Here is one that looks yellow, I asked Bert about her, he said she looks completely normal except right before she sheds and then she looks yellow.

Arg20BW20tegu20with20odd20yellow20c.jpg

There's no way that that is a black and white....that has to be a yellow tegu! Still, that's pretty flippin' sweet! Those don't really exist in captivity...at least not for mainstream US breeders.

If you still don't believe me, look at this pic of a wild yellow:
DuseniJPG.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus