• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Look at the yellow in this one!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
that tegu is pretty wild, it looks like she has the body of a columbian, but a diet of a argentine, the tip of it's nose is darker than the rest of it's body, and has unusual patterns and colouring
i think it's just one of those tegus that everybody wants in the pet trade, not even a normal argentine black and white tegu that

angelrose

5 Year Member
wow, they are hot looking :-D didn't know they could come in colors. would l o v e to have them. wild or not.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
woah. is that a normal Argentine B/W? i didn't know they could get yellow like that. or that thy could move like that either lol.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow....that's one pretty tegu....is it really a Black and White, but with a lot of yellow? It really does look like highlighter. my first post was in reference to the tegu above.

This post is in reference to the vid on the first page.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its "claimed" to be a normal B&W but she turns that color when she is about to shed...But there are Yellow ones in the wild.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
Its "claimed" to be a normal B&W but she turns that color when she is about to shed...But there are Yellow ones in the wild.

As I already said, I don't believe that Bert's is a normal B&W Argy.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha yeah we would get in trouble.. and now everyone on the forum would know it was us.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I believe he has stated it is a normal, although it REALLY doesn't look like one.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike said:
I believe he has stated it is a normal, although it REALLY doesn't look like one.

Yeah, that's what we're saying. We know that's what he claims, but we don't believe it... :p

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She is a normal Argentine Black n white, she is not the true yellow tegu. I talked to Bert about her, he said she is 110% normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus