• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need to rehome my adult Tegu named Lenny

slodka

Hey everyone, my name is Maggie. I reside in Port Credit, Ontario and sadly, need to rehome my friend Lenny. Lenny is approximately, 2yrs old, very tame, enjoy daily attention. He doesn't mind being petted or touched, is hand fed and will climb on top of you to relax or sleep. He loves basking in the sun in the Summer months and is really a calm and peaceful guy. This is extremely heartbreaking for me and I didn't even imagine having to rehome him, but due to moving residences, I can no longer provide the room Leeny needs for exploring. Don't get me wrong, he still free roams daily,but he's bored with the environment and that's not healthy for him, especially since he likes to climb, especially on couches. He also like to sleep outside his enclosure, for example, under my bed. He's been raised with cats,dogs and children, so he's safe and gentle. I will be extremely careful deciding on his new home, so serious inquiries only. If a new home is found, and distance permits it, I will want to see where he is living and if he is healthy. If I find he is malnourished or neglected, I will not hesitate to take him back. He's not only a pet to me,but my friend and he deserves a good home and owner.

Attachments

• IMG_20210918_131217.jpg
    IMG_20210918_131217.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

Stellalife1

Hey everyone, my name is Maggie. I reside in Port Credit, Ontario and sadly, need to rehome my friend Lenny. Lenny is approximately, 2yrs old, very tame, enjoy daily attention. He doesn't mind being petted or touched, is hand fed and will climb on top of you to relax or sleep. He loves basking in the sun in the Summer months and is really a calm and peaceful guy. This is extremely heartbreaking for me and I didn't even imagine having to rehome him, but due to moving residences, I can no longer provide the room Leeny needs for exploring. Don't get me wrong, he still free roams daily,but he's bored with the environment and that's not healthy for him, especially since he likes to climb, especially on couches. He also like to sleep outside his enclosure, for example, under my bed. He's been raised with cats,dogs and children, so he's safe and gentle. I will be extremely careful deciding on his new home, so serious inquiries only. If a new home is found, and distance permits it, I will want to see where he is living and if he is healthy. If I find he is malnourished or neglected, I will not hesitate to take him back. He's not only a pet to me,but my friend and he deserves a good home and owner.
You may try going on fb tegu pages. Before you rehome him can you maybe find other things like toys for him to stay entertained? If you look up Winston The Tegu on fb, you may get some ideas as to how you can keep him! It sounds like you really love him & he sounds AWESOME! Good luck

GoldenTegu Skarr

This must be very heart breaking but I could get some guys to come over and build an awesome enclosure for Lenny and make sure they eat and sleep well and explore in the summer. I will pour all my love and attention into them.
Contact me if you wish to speak on it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980