• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New free tegu contest!!

Reflektr

5 Year Member
Congrats to you and your new 'gu! Everyone had some good shots. I still plan on buying a tegu eventually, and it's not much of a mystery who it will be coming from lol. As they say, ya can't win if ya don't play!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats crox and sprinkles :-D ;) .Now we are not just budds we are also family now since you will be getting the brother or sister off my Venus :) .Welcome to the family.Can't wait to see some pics.

Sam.Even if you didn't win a all american Tegu you are still a winner in my eyes.Those are some great pics you took.

crox

5 Year Member
Glad to be part of the family!

Bobby i got your email and ill send the shipping cost through paypal tomorrow night.

Im so happy!

Meg90

5 Year Member
Congrats! I really have my heart set on a red next anywayyyys! You hadsome cute pictures! Make sure you frame the pic that won and hang it on the wall! Its a beaut!

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
Crox....You Jerk!!! I hate you! Only cuz I am jealous though. LOL Congrats. You are so lucky. I knew I should entered a pic of my pet rock.

2005_caslte_rock_in_grand_coulee

It would have won for sure.
:app
:cheers

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Two Bananas Marinade said:
Crox....You Jerk!!! I hate you! Only cuz I am jealous though. LOL Congrats. You are so lucky. I knew I should entered a pic of my pet rock.

2005_caslte_rock_in_grand_coulee

It would have won for sure.
:app
:cheers

lol like your pet rock bro

crox

5 Year Member
Yeah, ill do my best to get some tomorrow. She already went to sleep. Shes super skittish and afraid of me still, but ill see what i can do! :) She slept the entire day yesterday.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thanks.Now I don't feel so bad that my Venus wants to sleep for a few days straight.I do wish she would eat more.

wyattroa

5 Year Member
my gu is still coming out each day. She just finished another shed. But she comes out around 11-1130 and is back in by 230. she is only eating every other day now. Right now i just keep my hand in the tank and take her out for a little bit. Still trying to make her a puppy.. but the girl is putting up a fight..lol
robert

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wyattroa said:
Right now i just keep my hand in the tank and take her out for a little bit. Still trying to make her a puppy.. but the girl is putting up a fight..lol
robert

:lol: Ditto,...Tricky still comes out and eats everyday, I expected a challenge from the AA's and I'm getting it.

The little nut bit me 3 times while trying to get him out the other day. As long as he gets it out of his system now while he's little,..I don't mind ;) . He's not doing push ups when ever I'm close to his enclosure now so I guess we're making some progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced