• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New free tegu contest!!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Let the judging begin! Who will be the lucky one :app good luck everyone :woot. Who ever it is,..you won't :grno be disappointed and if for some reason you are :crazy ,....my door is always open ;) .

dolliextc

5 Year Member
my 3
IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg
:-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some of my favorites:

Attachments

• DSC_0178.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • lainn-1.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • CIMG5701.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • CIMG5060.JPG
  • sub1.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
However, there can be only one winner. This was very hard as there were so many awesome pictures. Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures with us. You all have some very nice tegus. :)

Well, here is the winner:

Attachments

• CIMG5060.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7

crox

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone!!! WOW! I'm in the middle of calling everyone i know! Thanks Bobby! ME and Sprinkles are celebrating! ( she got a hopper ;)) I will email you right away, thanks again!!! *huge smile*

... i wish everyone could have won.

Jer723

5 Year Member
man Sam you always come soooo close. Thats ok you have a great tegu. Congrats crox, i knew i would lose as soon as, sam and you posted pics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980