• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New free tegu contest!!

Meg90

5 Year Member
Captain--AWESOME Sully! He's beautiful! No pyramiding at all! Great job! Are you a member of tortoiseforum.org? You should join! I'm over there as well (same username) I'd love to see some more of your tort. I know there are tons of people over there that would like to ohh and ahh over him as well!

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
well..here's my entry >.< *crosses fingers*

IMG_0724.jpg

yes my tegu smiles =)
moresophi.jpg

Good Morning. where's my food -.- ?
IMG_0590.jpg

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thecaptain.I love the pictures you posted.They are very cute and they look like they were taken in a studio.Good luck :fc .

The captain

5 Year Member
Thanks meg and repgirl! The pics were me trying to make the most out of my cheapo 5 mp cam. I am in a photoclass now so I am learning it's mostly about the operator and not the camera! I hope bobby likes the pics too I would love an all American tegu.

chris allen

5 Year Member
Heres a few from me. I wish my female wasn't in shed, I would have loved to enter her with a full body shot, but what can you do? She is pictured first!

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Anthony

5 Year Member
yes hes a red from varnyard kind of a last minute purchase.... his personality seems to be not like a typical red hes not shy at all hes very outgoing and let me hold em from the first day he just walks a lot he dont really sit still.... me and gf named him REPTAR.... pronounced like its spelled lol its after the dinosaur in the cartoon rug rats.... the black and white is also a varnyard named maxzilla shes awesome too much more laid back....

The captain

5 Year Member
AH! i knew when bobby said he was only breeding one pair of reds, they were gonna be killer babies. I should have got one. Hopefully i will have a hybrid tho! lol

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Since the Contest ends today, does that make today the last day to get pics in? Or yesterday was the last day to get pics in and the decision making starts today? :chin Or both today is the last day to get pics in and the decision making starts.

I'm thinking its both,...today :mrgreen: .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980