• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New free tegu contest!!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
You are very lucky that she didn't take off.I had ( still have ) all of my Tegus on a reptile leash or dog harness so they don't take off and I'm glad that I do.There were times they took off but didn't go far because the leash lol.

Meg90

5 Year Member
whooooo much stiffer competition now, than the last contest in July.

There are 25 different members vying for a new tegu in this one. I just went through the thread and counted!

That's A LOT of pictures to go through! Three more days!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Don't count my pictures.I want someone else to have a chance to win one since I already have one.I just wanted to see if I could off.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
txrepgirl said:
Don't count my pictures.I want someone else to have a chance to win one since I already have one.I just wanted to see if I could off.

X2,...I just wanted to help get it started :-D .

Meg90 said:
whooooo much stiffer competition now, than the last contest in July.

There are 25 different members vying for a new tegu in this one. I just went through the thread and counted!

That's A LOT of pictures to go through! Three more days!

It's totally understandable,..this time the stakes are higher, they're playing to win something that has never been done before, right now they're one of a kind. And the lucky winner practically gets it for free :mrgreen: .

crox

5 Year Member
Reflektr said:
Wow, those are some good shots Crox. What part of MO are you from?

Thanks so much! I had a good model to work with. ;)

I live in Ballwin Missouri . Pretty close to the middle. Maybe 45 mins from the arch.

Reflektr

5 Year Member
No prob. I would certainly say so :mrgreen: Ballwin eh? Why I ask is because we have a place in Camdenton, and the shot in your avatar almost looks like it was taken at Ha Ha Tonka State Park.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Is everyone ready for another tegu give away contest? Thats right, TeguTalk.com and Varnyard Herps Inc. are going to give away a free tegu hatchling. The winner gets a All American tegu. The baby will be one straight out of my stock here at Varnyard Herps Inc.

The only requirements are, is that you live in the lower 48 states and you are an active member on TeguTalk.com, if you are a younger member, please check with your parents before entering. I want them to be aware of the chance of you winning a large pet.

Ok guys, here we go. I will judge these photos, and the very best set/picture wins an All American tegu. No editing on this thread, editors will be disqualified without questions. , now lets see them tegus, and good luck.

Oh one more thing, remember you can only submit three, so make them count.

The winner gets an All American tegu baby out of of my stock!! Also the winner must pay shipping for the overnight package.

The Contest Starts Now!! And the contest ends October 1st 12pm EST.

Good luck everyone!!

Oh and a picture of one of the babies to get the party started. :)

the rules

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
FYI, my black and white pic was taken with the camera that way. I hope that's not considered editing.

Meg90

5 Year Member
I took it to mean you can't post your photos, and then come back the next day, and edit the thread, because you took a photo you liked better. No editing to make sure that once the entries go in, they are not changed.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
I took it to mean you can't post your photos, and then come back the next day, and edit the thread, because you took a photo you liked better. No editing to make sure that once the entries go in, they are not changed.

agree thats what i said to someone. no editing your post .

jd61285

5 Year Member
This is my '08 Ice and Hail giant, Xerxes. My wife calls him my princess.

Attachments

• IMG_0378 (800x767).jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 5
  • IMG_0386 (800x530).jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • IMG_0360 (800x639).jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 4

The captain

5 Year Member
Found time to take some pics today.
Here are my submissions of Ms. Bean-o-beansley!
sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

Good luck all! May the best pic win! :fc
-Sam

The captain

5 Year Member
Btw, nice pics jd , our tegus might be brother and sister! I don't know which of bobby's tegus my giant came from, but she was an '08 as well.

kaa

5 Year Member
Not the best

Attachments

• SDC10130.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • SDC10131.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • SDC10156.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.