• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New free tegu contest!!

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
its gonna be so hard to just choose one of my tegus to enter =( i think i'll enter my youngest Sophi i have 1 good pic of her but i'm gonna have to collect a couple more =P

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
:-D HERES MINE BUT IM ONLY ENTERING 2 :-D

Attachments

• lunapic-125354343455740.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 5
  • wantedposter.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 5

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Here are two more with my new gu

Attachments

• photo 5 (3).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • photo 3 (7).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Is everyone ready for another tegu give away contest? Thats right, TeguTalk.com and Varnyard Herps Inc. are going to give away a free tegu hatchling. The winner gets a All American tegu. The baby will be one straight out of my stock here at Varnyard Herps Inc.

The only requirements are, is that you live in the lower 48 states and you are an active member on TeguTalk.com, if you are a younger member, please check with your parents before entering. I want them to be aware of the chance of you winning a large pet.

Ok guys, here we go. I will judge these photos, and the very best set/picture wins an All American tegu. No editing on this thread, editors will be disqualified without questions. , now lets see them tegus, and good luck.

Oh one more thing, remember you can only submit three, so make them count.

The winner gets an All American tegu baby out of of my stock!! Also the winner must pay shipping for the overnight package.

The Contest Starts Now!! And the contest ends October 1st 12pm EST.

Good luck everyone!!

Oh and a picture of one of the babies to get the party started. :)

nope I didnt break the rules. Read the few people who Pm me that had questions.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Sorry.. I was one of the people who PM'd you, I didnt want you getting disqualified, I misunderstood.. I thought no editing in the thread meant no photo's with edits allowed. :doh

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Sorry.. I was one of the people who PM'd you, I didnt want you getting disqualified, I misunderstood.. I thought no editing in the thread meant no photo's with edits allowed. :doh

no problem bro you got some great pics up .

dolliextc

5 Year Member
i'm not as active of a member as i could be with school and work and everything but i still want to enter. even if i dont win, they're pics you have to see. (even thought you may have seen some of these)

dolliextc

5 Year Member
Oh, i had another account on here but apparently i couldnt remember the password, and im assuming the email i used before is now flodded with junk, so i just made a new account. either way, glad to be here! :grno

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Here are mine:
o1940A91.jpg

I think you all know this one
VenomVipeAngus-1.jpg

And one from when I had gotten him
o1940661.jpg

Man, I really want one of these tegus, they are awesome!

Meg90

5 Year Member
Here are mine! I hope they're good ones!

My girl is an Argentine Black and White tegu out of Varnyard stock, with the sweetest little black nose!

What is this thing called camera? Can I taste it?
laterinthedaytegu09-23-09015.jpg

Look how pretty I am
laterinthedaytegu09-23-09035.jpg

And lastly, on of little miss THANG giving me "the eye"
Tegudaytwo011-1.jpg

Good luck everybody!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member