• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEW Red X Blue 25/75% makes 4!! DUW!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
To give you an idea of what I'm looking at and what matches up. The pattern on his torso is pretty much the same from just after his ribs to his pelvis.

His black side bars are broken at different points on each side with a white stripe.

On his left side the first white stripe is set back a little further then the one on the right. You can see it in the left and right side pics that Beasty posted. One of the white stripes is closer to the front leg than the other.

The stripes on his back are at an angle and black is a little bolder now than Beastys pics so it's a little easier to see.

hybrid2.jpg

If you compare those markings with Beastys pics and the second tegu missing a toe on Javiers thread,... they'e pretty much the same.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/tigerfangs/Baby%20Tegus/DSCN0267.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm almost positive I've posted all these pictures here and there. But, there they are again. He's asleep right now so I'll check to see if hes awake tomorrow. The last few aren't my pics, they were sent to me when I was inquiring.

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

4goggm.jpg

mra4p3.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

beastys ended up being more powdery though didn't it?

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Yes, it's from Javier. That was our female Schatzi ( RIP ). Her and her brother Spatzi were born on July 26th of 08.

Schatzi ( female )

283.jpg

SS852809.jpg

SS852798.jpg

SS852818.jpg

Both of them as babies:

DSCN15871.jpg

Spatzi ( the brother )

SS852462.jpg

SS852161.jpg

628.jpg

The Parents:

DSCF1946.jpg

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Virus. He just got done shedding. He actually has some powder blue and some violet color on him. It's very hard to see it when I take a picture. In person and in the sun you can see the colors really good.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
beastys ended up being more powdery though didn't it?

If you compare the regular pics to his sig it wasn't that powdery. The sig coloring may be more from lighting. But either way his color would have changed and pattern breaks up as he matured. If you look at the first right side pic Beasty posted and the first pic you posted even the jowl markings are the same. From the black spot under his jaw to his top lip,.. just a little shifted or spread out from growth.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
KSTAR. I know you sold her. But didn't you get her back ? Do you know who has one of that clutch for sale ? I'm looking for a female.

Beasty

5 Year Member
I'm back! Looking for tegus again. I'd LOVE to get my Powder boy back, he was awesome. Even another red/blue cross would rock, especially with the colors he had. I'm talking with several breeders but everyone is playing it close to the vest or wants a mint these days. We'll see what turns up. I sincerely hope he is not the scarred one in this thread(and seriously doubt) and if it is, I wonder where they got him and what they paid. He went for a pretty penny and well worth it as he was the bluest blue I had seen at the time. In the meanwhile, here's a few pix of Powder for ya.

powder9-9-09Cu2.jpg
9-9-09PowderinyardWEB.jpg
9-9-09Powderinhand.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
I also had a clutch mate from the same breeder Aswell a female I named Haze! Here's a picture of her...
This was her as a baby when I first got her
Hybridred-bluetegu2.jpg

Hybridred-bluetegu4.jpg

And This Was Her A Few Months Later Once The Summer Rolled In Again Ill Say July...
tg3.jpg

Haze2.jpg

Haze.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
I haven't saw Javier or Anyone else producing these! But if I do ill be sure to let everyone know! What you have to remember is that this hybrid breeding to get 75% blue 25% red is by taking a 100% pure blue to a 50% blue 50% red and not too many ppl have done that after Javier I've just saw RedXB&W,50/50 Hybrids And Extreme Giants X Blue....That's all I've seen so far when it comes to hybrids this past year....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam