• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu Mom

Wicrain76

Hello everyone new red tegu mama here. My baby does not have a name yet waiting to sex as it's still young. I breed other reptiles. But new to tegus so very excited for the experience and to watch my baby grow.
20221022_162041.jpg

Wicrain76

Thank you. Working on getting it to trust me enough to pick it up. It will take food from tongs and smell me but that all at the moment.

Stellalife1

You can try giving him/ her a warm bath and put your hand in. He will most likely try to climb up your arm, but don't let him until you are ready. This is a great bonding experience. You can also sit in a dry tub and put him on you to check you out. A small bathroom is also good to do this. Ignore him & go on your phone or something. He will get nosey and come check you out. He/she looks big enough to sex. Feel on both sides of its vent, if male, you should feel a bump under the skin on both sides of the vent. They feel like little bb's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980