Hi everyone, first post here. Just got my first tegu on Tuesday, been burrowed pretty much since then that concerned me but reading it’s pretty normal. I got him a Mercury vapor 160watt bulb for him in a 55 gallon tank and I have concerns about the basking temp. The stone under the lamp is only getting to about 90 and that’s after I raised the substrate under the stone about 6 inches. The bulb is about 15 inches from the stone should I raise the substrate even more since his basking spot isn’t even at 100 yet. Any advice is welcomed, he’s about 8 inches long for reference as well. I also added a 75 watt bulb next to the Mercury vapor in case his ambient temp was a little low since the room is around 70 degrees.