• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new trio coming soon!

lotsareps

5 Year Member
BSM said:
good luck with them i was thinking about getting them but changed my mind and picked up 2 baby Argus.

It depends how big a cage there in and how many basking spots there are. If your worried about it not eating enough you can tong feed that one in particular so you know it is getting food. if they due fight it is best to separate one to avoid serious injury.

Bryan

they actually do quite well together. the larger ones don't pick on the small one at all

lotsareps

5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
Well the animaniacs was not JUST a cartoon...it was the most entertaining show of all times. lol. Btw the Ackies look REALLY good...I want one...could always help urself out and send me the small one :D

hahaha they're not a bother for me. they're just awesome to watch. if they truly are a 1.2 trio i'll look into breeding them

lotsareps

5 Year Member
they're in a 4'x2'x2'

i'm thinking of moving the smallest one out now. these last couple days he/she hardly comes out while the other ones bask and have fun

BSM

5 Year Member
they're in a 4'x2'x2'

that cage is good for 1 ackie but for a trio you should make it a little bigger so they are not in constant contact with one another. If they fight there is really not that many options it has to get away, a bigger cage also gives you a place to put another basking spot. A pair might be good in there tho but i would put them into either a 6x2x4 or 6x4x2 with 2 basking spots around 130+f

lotsareps

5 Year Member
i moved the small one out and she's now eating and basking rather than hiding underground.
the other two are pretty chill together. they both eat and bask just fine. they're not fighting at all

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam